Bit of a Rideout on Sat.....

MrIFan

Reaction score
For anyone comming over on Friday, or arriving on Sat Morn I'll be putting on a bit of a ride around the lanes and trails nearby (may do the same on Sunday if enough are up for/still capable of it :D )

A leisurly start, about 11ish, to let the hangovers ease a bit :beer: :thumb :D

A few easy trails included but with on road options for those still a bit to delicate to play off road :D

Just to get an idea of numbers please post below if you're up for it ( :eek: :ymca ) and also if you are road or off road :thumb

Erm.......does it have to be a GS??

Does it have to have 2 wheels even ?? ;) :eyebrow

Actually, anone fancy a bit of that?? BHT's gonna have his Niva thngy there, I'll have the Landy and there are a fair few other bits of off road kit kicking about :thumb

Fanum said:

Actually, anone fancy a bit of that?? BHT's gonna have his Niva thngy there, I'll have the Landy and there are a fair few other bits of off road kit kicking about :thumb

What he said :D

Fanum said:

James Burton said:
What he said :D

Yeah, what he said and he said :thumb

I'm in the "sand up your bum" club - Nissan Patrol :thumb But can't get there till early aternoon. So don't wait for me. I could tx MrIfan for the co-ords of where you are and drive a straight line to join you :D

Can someone tow me.........im in a two by two :(

If I'd realised it was gonna be offroad , I'd have prep'ed my little truck... poor things not been offroad for years... at the moment the winch has no power, the onboard GPS has no mount, the hilift jack won't lift, and I've no where to attach the bridging ladders!

Mind you, it's still got the rear axle difflock and full set of towing eyes and strops on board... sure I've still go the KERR rope somewhere...

Does it look like you fella's in the 4 wheel drives are gonna out number the bikes?

Back
Top Bottom