Triumph Tour 24th August 10am

Hi

Place now available. You can cross me off the list. After the miserable weekend in llangollen I won't be attending any more UkGSer events.

Sid

Hi

Place now available. You can cross me off the list. After the miserable weekend in llangollen I won't be attending any more UkGSer events.

Sid
Sid i would let one bad experience put you off all other UKGS'er events.... read the aftermaths from other events and you'll find very few if any complaints... come to Achill we'll make you very welcome:aidan

Can I have the last place please?

Steve

Sid i would let one bad experience put you off all other UKGS'er events.... read the aftermaths from other events and you'll find very few if any complaints... come to Achill we'll make you very welcome:aidan

:topic
Sid

I have to agree with Tuned. I didn't do the road, fords or off-road rideouts (went out on me tod looking for a bunch of Tossers in Rhyll for an ice cream. Probably was a wind-up) :topic anyway I read your posting about the off-road fiasco. I must admit I'd heard from another GSer who was a tad disappointed in the route but don't let this one put you off these meet-ups. I enjoy the craic more than anything else.Talking bollox and putting (ugly) faces to names. The Saturday evening in the hotel was shear entertainment you'd normally pay to watch. Kareoike(sic), local gals with absent underwear, unconscious GSers in hotel hallways and embarrassing stickers being given out by a board moderator and a cockney tosser etc etc etc. It is what you make it and one bad experience shouldn't spoil an otherwise enjoyable event (unless you're a miserable tosser anyway :D )

Hope to see you at another event and I let you buy the drinks and we'll watch all the fun from the bar :thumb

Steve

Talking bollox and putting (ugly) faces to names.
Steve

Oi, I resemble that remark.
Good to see you Steve. BTW we found a piece of aluminium lying on the grass after you had left - I'd count before doing anything else.

ps I don't want a place on the Triumph tour - thanks.

Hi folks I've PM'ed Sid, if there is a place available it should goto paulbde if he wants it.
Due to demand I'm going to email the tour guide and see if there is a possibility to either make the tour bigger or run another tour at a similar time I can only ask.
Noel

:topic
Sid

I have to agree with Tuned. I didn't do the road, fords or off-road rideouts (went out on me tod looking for a bunch of Tossers in Rhyll for an ice cream. Probably was a wind-up) :topic anyway I read your posting about the off-road fiasco. I must admit I'd heard from another GSer who was a tad disappointed in the route but don't let this one put you off these meet-ups. I enjoy the craic more than anything else.Talking bollox and putting (ugly) faces to names. The Saturday evening in the hotel was shear entertainment you'd normally pay to watch. Kareoike(sic), local gals with absent underwear, unconscious GSers in hotel hallways and embarrassing stickers being given out by a board moderator and a cockney tosser etc etc etc. It is what you make it and one bad experience shouldn't spoil an otherwise enjoyable event (unless you're a miserable tosser anyway :D )

Hope to see you at another event and I let you buy the drinks and we'll watch all the fun from the bar :thumb

Steve

No No I was on the Ice cream run ...I was also disgusted with the whole operation....The Leader took off on his Flymo without any pre trip briefing and went at such a pace none of us could keep up...We lost him and headed off on our own cross country....After endless circling of a roundabout in some medieval village we found a route to the destination.
Ice creams where purchased but no one told me I had strawberry sauce dribbling down the front of my Toe rag Jacket.
After last years Fiasco when I was left behind I swore I would never attend another ride out either...I keep telling myself I'll give it one more chance :mcgun

Hi Noel, due to my girlfriend wanting to whisk me away abroad somewhere for my birthday:D (the day before the factory trip) I won't be able attend, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the alternative:thumb. so thats one more place free.

cheers

Jez

Hi

Sid

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the weekend, Sid.....:(

I hope that you'll give the meets another go though....if you decide otherwise, it was nice meeting you anyway.....Jaq....:)

Hi Noel, due to my girlfriend wanting to whisk me away abroad somewhere for my birthday:D (the day before the factory trip) I won't be able attend, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the alternative:thumb. so thats one more place free.

cheers

Jez

Woo hoo, Jezzy!!....:D

And where be you being whisked off to then, my flower??.....:clap :bounce1 :)

I'm afraid This is now Full
Enabb 2
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
Whatton 1
Terry Ryan 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Madmikey 1
Bakerlonlegs 1
Steve B 1

Please let me know if for some reason you won't be attending, as ther is alot of interest and somebody else would be able to go instead.
I can't contact paulbde (not a site sponsor), so I've added steve B and glad to say Sid will be with us.

The numbers are limited to twenty places I did ask.

Triumph Tour

Me and F4 750 Eddie went on bank holiday Monday in the stinkin rain....it certainly makes you see the price of a bike in a different light,suddenly they seem to cheap. Great day out and you get a badge.
They give you biscuits..did you know that?:jibber

Back
Top Bottom