Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Colt 1
Traveller 1
Steve B 1

Please let me know if for some reason you won't be attending, as there is alot of interest and somebody else would be able to go instead.

This is now Full, sorry.
TJW 1
Novice 1
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
Zedzed 1
Terry Ryan 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Colt 1
Traveller 1
Steve B 1

Please let me know if for some reason you won't be attending, as there is alot of interest and somebody else would be able to go instead.

After the visit.

I mentioned earlier about stopping for lunch, I've sorted a non-motorway route to Lumb Farm, stopping off at Ragely Boat Stop (there is a menu on the site dowload PDF) it's pub grub at reasonable price and quality.
The Route back is 44miles taking in some nice roads.
Noel
PS forgot to say by all means make your own way back if you don't fancy it but myself and Kerry would love your company for lunch.

I mentioned earlier about stopping for lunch, I've sorted a non-motorway route to Lumb Farm, stopping off at Ragely Boat Stop (there is a menu on the site dowload PDF) it's pub grub at reasonable price and quality.
Noel
PS forgot to say by all means make your own way back if you don't fancy it but myself and Kerry would love your company for lunch.

This sounds like a good plan to me. Jill and I will be more than happy to join Kerry and yourself.

Val.

Well it looks like Christel and I will have to attend by car as her ankle is not coping very well with a motorbike right now - where will everyone meet when they get to the factory?

Well it looks like Christel and I will have to attend by car as her ankle is not coping very well with a motorbike right now - where will everyone meet when they get to the factory?

There's a car park on the left just off the traffic island at the entrance to the complex ;) I'm not sure if Noel's got any other plans but that sounds the most sensible

Noel

Noel

Lunch sounds good to me .... count me in as well please.

Thanks
T

Just caught up, good to see the response, we will meet at the factory on the carpark near to the security gate, as the weather WILL be good, if not go to the security gate and you'll be issued with a badge and instructions were to go.
Looking forward to it :bounce1

Two places for Triumph Tour.

I know it's late in the day, but if you can get to the Triumph factory at Hinckley before the tour at 10am, then there is two places available.
Unfortunately I'm off to the hospital now and probably won't get back on tonight so please reply here to say you've taken the place/s and PM me and i'll pick it up in the morning and see you there!

Noel

Take MY PLACE!

I am not going to make tomorrow morning now. Sorry!

I'll take a place if one still going.:thumb
Keen to tell Triumph where they're going wrong.:D

Well if Colban takes the place of Novice,i'll take one of the other 2 places,that Noel notified us of,leaving one place available.I will stand by my previous offer to let a couple go if requested.

One Place available
Updated list,
Enabb 2
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
Whatton 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1