car park up date

GS Rider

Reaction score
:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1..... As you all know by now.
I booked a car park and was told, I may not get it untill next year. :( :( but was told I may get a cancellation,
if I was lucky :D :D and Tuesday I was phoned and informed I could have this Saturday :bounce1 :bounce1 :clap :clap ,
So booked the day off and collected my stuff and rules form the council for the day. :mmmm :mmmm
With the help of five friends and yes my dear ,and also my 19 yr old son ,(yawn) yes he had woken up by ten.
We started at 08.00 hrs and finished at 16.30 hrs AND
we collected............................................................................................................................................................................................£478:14................................. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :bounce1 :bounce1 .

And in that time, I had only one person who :spitfire complained, an that I was to give him his money back what a w@#ker ..........We all had a great day and met some nice people thank you :beerjug:
:thumb NICE ONE
Bill
NB: moneyhas been paid in to the donation page today

:clap ...... Bill thats brilliant :) blimey that was a long day ... give a huge thank you from us to your friends for helping out too.

You really did go the extra mile (quite literally taking on 2 regional rides when we did the run as well).

Every penny counts :thumb

Back
Top Bottom