The UKGSer PWAB Challenge has raised for Breast Cancer Care

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:clap

13k24ii.jpg

Fantastic effort by everyone.

:hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast

Give yourselves a pat on the back girls.

I'm off to the fridge.

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beer:

That works out at £3.13 per minute or £4.88 per mile :thumb

Rode some great roads………..

Met some strange folk….that Ill know for years to come.

Raised a shit load of money for a great cause.

Well done to all, I never doubted it would be a huge success.

Never mind the fridge, Im off to the pub, Im a Tosser I am :D

its job done...

This journey has lasted 9 months, borne from an idea, it was developed into a unique ride challenge. To get a girl rider team to circumnavigate mainland Britain, supported by colleagues along a pre-determined route and against time. Record this ride time as an unofficial statute which is claimed by UKGSer plus raise funds for a deserving charity.

It was hard to imagine (by some), that this could come together. To form a team, prepare the structure, organise and plan around twelve regional teams each with a girl rider. But this challenge has given us a mix of memories. Its also tested us, our strength of character, team spirit and determination.

All that remains is to say, job done .. in fact .. its a job - well done ! and so I leave you with some words from Ellie Sleeman (Head of Events, Breast Cancer Care) on what it means to them.

”On behalf of Breast Cancer Care I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who contributed to make this incredible challenge such a success. The fundraising total has surpassed all our expectations and will help us to ensure help, support and information is freely available to people affected by breast cancer in the UK. The UKGS girls and all their supporters have not only raised money but helped us to raise awareness of breast cancer which is vital - well done everyone!”

That's absolutely brilliant, it was great to be part of it. Well done to everybody
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Congratulations and WELL Done to all who took or played a part in this event whether on the bikes or behind the scenes Great Team effort. :thumb

Schultz

158880273_7a348212de_m.jpg

For everyone involved from the bottom to the top.
Excellent job and great fun :thumb :clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow

bloody heck that's fantastic :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

well done everyone especially all the organisers

Congratulations and well done loads of hard word and hard riding for those involved and it was amzing you all did fantasticly :wave

madmikey said:
That's absolutely brilliant, it was great to be part of it. Well done to everybody
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

it was nice to follow you :D

well done, to everyone especially those behind the scenes
and thanks again to all my outriders and to shari for handing me the baton and to lucy for taking it on

thank you :thumb

archaeo said:
it was nice to follow you :D

well done, to everyone especially those behind the scenes
and thanks again to all my outriders and to shari for handing me the baton and to lucy for taking it on

thank you :thumb

Maria I was very very glad to see you to hand over the baton cause I was knackered and really wanted to sleep :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom