One for the ladies ....

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Met some very nice men at the NEC who send their congratulations to one and all when I told them about our challenge .....

Attachments

• NEC Show Birmingham 1 002.jpg
    NEC Show Birmingham 1 002.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 447
... and there's more .....

Attachments

• NEC Show Birmingham 1 006.jpg
    NEC Show Birmingham 1 006.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 440
:spitfire :spitfire whats the bike show coming to parading men around dressed like that just to promote something, disgusting hope this trend doesn't spread ;) ;) ;) :thumb

moody said:
They do look like hunks :mmmm Haven't I seen them somewhere before? ;).

:nod picked you up a couple of times, lucky girl ;)

enabb said:
Who are they ? :D :D

I guess you might be joking but there may be someone who doesn't know so -

Right - Charley Boorman from The Long Way Round

Left - the very handsome and charming Simon Pavey from World of BMW off road school :thumb who, along with other charming and handsome instuctors, had the patience and misfortune to run a couple of ladies only off-road days last year. (Poor man!)

moody said:
Unfortunately not - I didn't fall off the bike :thumb . Not like someone I know who brought it back to base in pieces :mad:

:D true , very true .... :mmmm

moody said:
I guess you might be joking but there may be someone who doesn't know so -

Right - Charley Boorman from The Long Way Round

Left - the very handsome and charming Simon Pavey from World of BMW off road school :thumb who, along with other charming and handsome instuctors, had the patience and misfortune to run a couple of ladies only off-road days last year. (Poor man!)

He was :D

JohnnyBoxer said:

As I said earlier , I realised that, but someone who has not been on the off road course would not necessarily know who Simon Pavey is, or indeed who Charley Boorman is.

Let's not assume everybody on this forum knows everything, although I know most of us think we do!

moody said:
Left - the very handsome and charming Simon Pavey from World of BMW off road school

.. oh and veteran of six Paris Dakar races...

I guess if you went yesterday you won't be there tomorrow Duchess. Shame as it would have been nice to meet you in person :(

schiannini said:
.. oh and veteran of six Paris Dakar races...

I guess if you went yesterday you won't be there tomorrow Duchess. Shame as it would have been nice to meet you in person :(

Our paths will no doubt cross at some point or other in the future :thumb

hee hee

that should be worth a shot! ;) :D

Bert said:
that should be worth a shot! ;) :D

hmm ... starting to feel a little bit nervous now.

Bert, is there something you'd like to share with me ?

Sent "Race to Dakar" a few e-mails requesting a good luck message to the Girls
Not asking for money just a good luck message
No replies :(

OONYACK said:
Sent "Race to Dakar" a few e-mails requesting a good luck message to the Girls
Not asking for money just a good luck message
No replies :(

Its always difficult to try and get a response via email/letter. I cant begin to tell you how many people / companies we tried to make contact throughout the 9 months of the charity bidding Oonyack.

Frustrating isn't it .... I found knocking on doors, telephone calls and generally making a nuisance of myself far more effective.

Duchess said:
hmm ... starting to feel a little bit nervous now.

Bert, is there something you'd like to share with me ?
:D nah! just me being silly- Fil's a top chappy :thumb no worries

Back
Top Bottom