• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Anyone else not taking a GS to this bash? :nenau

I don't want lynching, just cos I'm on something a bit different :nono

Al :thumb

Aye...

It'll be like Blazing Saddles......When Mongo rode into town on his Ox

Ali:thumb

There will be no swearing and bad manners at this one please, Im bringing the wife and she is proper posh.
I told her that this is a proper motorcycle club comprising of professionals with decent middle class ethics and bmws
I hope you wont disappoint her.

I think if you have the ability to talk sh1te and get drunk and make an @rse of yourself should be suitable qualifications of entry and the mode of transport to and from niether here nor there:thumb

Obviously you have met me Sir, although I am at a loss - when :nenau

Al:D

There will be no swearing and bad manners at this one please, Im bringing the wife and she is proper posh.
I told her that this is a proper motorcycle club comprising of professionals with decent middle class ethics and bmws
I hope you wont disappoint her.

Here, here! Let's hear it for Den's posh wife.:thumb

If there is any room left in the field can you put me on the provisonal sassaknak...saserknack...sasanack.. bugger it...the English list? Fancy a few days oops north.

Just concerned that if this get together is supposed to be a p*ss up it doesn't look good looking at the queue at the bar and no-one serving. Is this normal :nenau

Steve B

Steve, do you know where Scotland is? (it's north of Birmingham!!!:D )
Are you thinking of going up on your own or with SWMBO?

Brian

Steve, do you know where Scotland is? (it's north of Birmingham!!!:D )
Are you thinking of going up on your own or with SWMBO?

Brian

Hi Brian

My Dad told me where it was once. I know it's cold, wet and miserable but hey I'll be ridin me bike.
Don't know where aboots exactly in Scottishland this event is but I'm sure someone will be along to tell me.
I don't have a SWMBO so I'll be on me tod. Can swing along to your place and we can find it together if you're going. I'll bring the mossie repellant.
(I have been told tonight by Canadian friends that there may be a sea kayaking trip off Vancouver Island sometime in June. Not sure of exact dates but I'm off to Banff in Feb so may not be able to indulge in 2 trips to Canada so close together so Sottishland it is :thumb .

Cheers

Steve

Hi Brian

My Dad told me where it was once. I know it's cold, wet and miserable but hey I'll be ridin me bike.
Don't know where aboots exactly in Scottishland this event is but I'm sure someone will be along to tell me.
I don't have a SWMBO so I'll be on me tod. Can swing along to your place and we can find it together if you're going. I'll bring the mossie repellant.
(I have been told tonight by Canadian friends that there may be a sea kayaking trip off Vancouver Island sometime in June. Not sure of exact dates but I'm off to Banff in Feb so may not be able to indulge in 2 trips to Canada so close together so Sottishland it is :thumb .

Cheers

Steve

Brian and Steve,

Will I put you down for 2 places? May have to be the Bunkhouse because the camp site might well be full.

Ronno :beerjug:

... Ronno, look's like you're rapidly filling the available space ... an auspicious sign :thumb

... Include me for 1 space (bunk house, or campsite subject to availability), usual problem for me and any event, I can only finally confirm about a month in advance (80% positive I'll be in UK, but it'll free up a late space if you're stretched and I can't make it)

... Merci M'sieur

... Ronno, look's like you're rapidly filling the available space ... an auspicious sign :thumb

... Include me for 1 space (bunk house, or campsite subject to availability), usual problem for me and any event, I can only finally confirm about a month in advance (80% positive I'll be in UK, but it'll free up a late space if you're stretched and I can't make it)

... Merci M'sieur

Thanks Bede. I'll put you down for a Bunkhouse bed :thumb

Brian and Steve,

Will I put you down for 2 places? May have to be the Bunkhouse because the camp site might well be full.

Ronno :beerjug:

Bunkhouse! Bunkhouse!
Bugger that. All that haggis smelling farting :nono and Andy Stewart snorring :eek: . Any spaces in the carpark?

I assume the camping is cheaper than the bunkhouse so would this confirm the stereo-type that Scotch people are tight arses? :D Still, be probably a lot dryer in the bunkhouse in June and won't need a mossie net in under canvas.

Steve
Let the pi*s taking begin

Bunkhouse! Bunkhouse!
Bugger that. All that haggis smelling farting :nono and Andy Stewart snorring :eek: . Any spaces in the carpark?

I assume the camping is cheaper than the bunkhouse so would this confirm the stereo-type that Scotch people are tight arses? :D Still, be probably a lot dryer in the bunkhouse in June and won't need a mossie net in under canvas.

Steve
Let the pi*s taking begin

Steve,

I "think" your post is a request for 2 B/H beds. Am I warm? :D :confused: :D

Hi,

Just spoke to Seve B (he lives round the corner from me) It would be rude to let him ride all the way to Scotland on his own, so can I come along? Camping for me.

Fred

Hi,

Just spoke to Seve B (he lives round the corner from me) It would be rude to let him ride all the way to Scotland on his own, so can I come along? Camping for me.

Fred

Fred. Is Bunkhouse OK for you? Campsite is now full.

Ronno

Back
Top Bottom