Gathering Of The Clans

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Right tune /words for this time o night.
Ronno, did you book the vatersay boys for next Saturday like you said ?
Am no wearin any o yon girly stuff :eek:
548732979_19a767c49c_b.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alpinestars :nono :nono no way.

Wear him what he will'eth ....Longshanks army is on the move come thursday ....why are there so many moths on my ceiling tonight :nenau

Ronno will be checking your papers are inz order on entry to ze hotel grounds

If they are not in order he will hit you with his shitty stick

radguard.jpg

Hit me with your shitty stick, hit me, hit me...........................

Attachments

• 242px-Dc869752.jpg
    242px-Dc869752.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 101
The Stone of Oon

Stone of Oon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Stone of Oon (pronounced /uːn/, 'oon'), also commonly known as the Stone of Destiny or the Coronation Stone is a block of sandstone historically kept at the now-ruined abbey in Oon in Oonyakistan. It was used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Oonyakistan, the monarchs of Wazakstan, and, more recently became lost. Other names by which it has sometimes been known include Johnny's Pillow Stone and the Tash Stone.

Tradition and history
Traditionally, it is supposed to be the pillow stone said to have been used by the legendary Johnny on the nights he did not feel able negotiate the door and stairs of the castle on the way back from the pub. According to one legend, it was the Coronation Stone of the early Gaels which they brought with them when settling Oonyakistan

Thought I had better do some research...:D

Ronno,

I might be late getting to Clova on Friday, it depends on when I can get away from the Royal Highland Show (I thought we had finished showing horses; but no - now we are showing someone else's :blast ).

Also - my GS isn't running at the moment. If I don't finish the re-build today I'll be on the 80RT (no laughing - it will do 'fords' with the best of them).

See you all tomorrow :thumb .

Bob.

Also - my GS isn't running at the moment. If I don't finish the re-build today I'll be on the 80RT (no laughing - it will do 'fords' with the best of them).

See you all tomorrow :thumb .

Bob.

But will it manage to "do" Vauxhalls;) All that plastic is bound to slow it down.

Back
Top Bottom