Hand Hotel venue for Llangollen 07

I am a newbie on here too having not been to any meets yet so this will be a first - everyone on hear seems real friendly so far so should not be a worry. See you in the bar!!!:beerjug:

Don't know how many they had left but I just cancelled a single room at the hotel for fri and sat if anyone wants one.

Still appear to have rooms left... I've just booked a double for Friday and Saturday;)

Don't know how many they had left but I just cancelled a single room at the hotel for fri and sat if anyone wants one.

Hope your still coming Jim there's a lot of us camping :thumb
It'll be a laugh :D

Can't mate, Euan has been asked to play rugby for Wivey and this will be his first game. I watch him play football every weekend but he was so please when they came to him and asked if he would play for rugby for them.
Date of the big game .. May 5th :( or is it :) anyway either way I don't want to miss it.

Can't mate, Euan has been asked to play rugby for Wivey and this will be his first game. I watch him play football every weekend but he was so please when they came to him and asked if he would play for rugby for them.
Date of the big game .. May 5th :( or is it :) anyway either way I don't want to miss it.

Don't blame you one bit Jim i'll catch you at Rosedale :thumb2

Thanks Paul, Booked for two, friday & saturday nights. See you all there :thumb

Val.

Had a change of plan. I've just cancelled a double room at the Hand Hotel.

We'll still be there though. I made the mistake of buying SWMBO a 12volt hair dryer she can run from her 650. We'll be camping instead (spose it'll kin rain now:eek: )

Got a new tent on fleaby so if you're there on friday you can have a laugh while I'm wrestling with the monster :mad:

By the looks of it the hotel must have ordered in some portacabins :D

There seems no end to the available space in that place.....

By the looks of it the hotel must have ordered in some portacabins :D

There seems no end to the available space in that place.....

Yea I called them today to check my reservation...seems im sharing my room with with 9 at the moment :eek:

I just booked a double for Fri/Sat/Sun.

All you campers can rest assured the sun will shine now:thumb :thumb

he he - i just found out there was still a room available - booked for the w/end

hey - if you have a new job you can go the luxury option :beerjug:

It can pour with rain the whole weekend now :D :D :D

he he - i just found out there was still a room available - booked for the w/end

Ya know what, with a caring attitude like yours, it's a good job you don't do anything that requires a bit of sensitivity or anything isn't it :rolleyes:

:D

just one? might ring them tomorrow.

Booked for saturday night (wanted to camp but wife put her foot down) will try to get there early for ride out :D

Back
Top Bottom