Food in Ramelton (Run to the Hills 2007)

I have spoken to Gerard at the Bridge Bar last night and we have fully booked the restaurant for the Friday night, so it will be a Tossers only venue. :)
The list of those booked is as follows;

this looks suspiciously like a seating plan :D with Jockser and the rest at the top table :blast which one is the bride and do we have :angel a reverand father ;)

this looks suspiciously like a seating plan :D with Jockser and the rest at the top table :blast which one is the bride and do we have :angel a reverand father ;)

dont need one....

we could have a CivilService?:augie

but who will Toss the bouquet?:hug
:D
~~
Ognostic

this looks suspiciously like a seating plan

The only seating plan is that I will be at the table nearest the kitchen so that I get fed first. :augie

There's no point in getting old unless you get old fashioned. :rob

Nashskye and Oneself would like to be catered for on both evenings.

If this pose's one a problem we have been known to indulge in Fish Suppers and the traditional gaelic delecasy the kebab:thumb

If this pose's one a problem we have been known to indulge in Fish Suppers and the traditional gaelic delecasy the kebab:thumb

You've never been to Ramelton, have you? Bring Pot Noodle :D

Can you put my name down for dinner for both nights please?

Unfortunately the Friday night venue is oversubscribed. :eek: There is however a steakhouse in Ramelton but I have not had the grub there so cannot vouch for it at all.

You could try giving them a ring. The Mirabeau Steakhouse is on + 353 74 915 1138.

Bring Pot Noodle :D

Thought that was a Welsh dish :nenau :D

There's a chippie next door to the B&B but I've no idea how good / bad it is. Otherwise choices are a bit limited in Ramelton at that time of year. This place is only 7 miles away. Supposed to be good but pricey :) Might be worth spoiling Nashskye :augie http://www.rathmullanhouse.com/

Unfortunately the Friday night venue is oversubscribed. :eek: There is however a steakhouse in Ramelton but I have not had the grub there so cannot vouch for it at all.

You could try giving them a ring. The Mirabeau Steakhouse is on + 353 74 915 1138.

Ive been to the Mirabeau some years back not to bad,Im poss eating there myself as the other place is booked out so your welcome to join me

Ive been to the Mirabeau some years back not to bad,Im poss eating there myself as the other place is booked out so your welcome to join me

i might take you up on that wayne - at least there's an alternative for fri - i'm just winging it...

I have spoken to Gerard at the Bridge Bar last night and we have fully booked the restaurant for the Friday night, so it will be a Tossers only venue. :)
Usually they can cater for 34 people, we number 37, but he says he will be able to manage.
Therefore, bookings for the Friday night meal are now unfortunately closed
Civil x2........Petcul........Geriatric Germ[/B]
Almost forgot, Mandylicious and I will be there too. :eek:

Thanks be tey Gawd im booked , Billie was askin and
i didnt know the answer !

What are the Timings ,,,
Who wants to sit beside me ? mandylicious ?
Who will let Billie sit on their knee ?

There's a chippie next door to the B&B but I've no idea how bad it is.

Now, it's been a couple of years since I spent whole summers up there (advantages of me auld job, sniff), so how can I put this........ have ye ever eaten Deep Fried Battered Bottle of Cooking Oil?

Back
Top Bottom