Food in Ramelton (Run to the Hills 2007)

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Friday Night Food in Ramelton (Run to the Hills 2007)

On the Friday night we will be dining in the Bridge Bar in Ramelton. We were there last year and the food was very good.

As the restaurant is pretty small I need an idea of how many folks would like to dine there so that I can book well in advance.

On the Saturday night we will be catered for in the Lennon Lodge by a chef who is being hired in for the job. Although the price should be favourable I don't have an exact figure yet.

What I do need to know is if anyone has any specific dietary requirements or if we have any vegetarians so that they can be catered for too. I will pass these on to the LL who will inform the chef.

Can you all let me know of your intentions as soon as possible please.

Thanks.

Aidan

I intend to win the lottery. :thumb

Oh, and scran both nights please ;)

Two carnivors for both please....:spam:thumb

Is a 'poke' out of the question then...:nenau :D
finally found an excuse to use that spam smiley...:mmmm

Will be dining both nights (Sandra and myself). I have to say I'm looking forward to eating in the Bridge again.

Dave

if Mandylicious gives us tea on the friday does that mean i have to book the Bridge ;) :beer: if the convoy arrives in time count me in:thumb

if Mandylicious gives us tea on the friday does that mean i have to book the Bridge ;) :beer: if the convoy arrives in time count me in:thumb

I think in this instance "tea" refers to the beverage rather than the late afternoon meal ;)

I think in this instance "tea" refers to the beverage rather than the late afternoon meal ;)

was expecting at least T-Bone, chips, sauted onions and mushrooms, :( but a cup of tea in the hand is just as good :thumb its the company that matters :barf :tears

Me for both please my good man :thumb

And the only dietary requirement is that there's lots of grub :D

me and Mrs Og will be there...

er - i heard something about most GSers needing a "loaf hat" diet?:nenau

or at least i think that what i heard;)

:D
~~
Og

Aidan,

I've just managed to get a late booking at Lennon Lodge for the weekend:thumb :thumb so please count me in for both meals.

Will eat owt!

Thanks.

Peter:bounce1

So far I have 26 people interested in dining in the Bridge Bar on the Friday night. There is a menu on their website (here). Click on Restaurant, then on Menu. :thumb

As I am booking the restaurant on Friday 19.01.07 I will need to know if any other folk are interested. Please post to this thread as soon as you can. Thanks.

The Saturday night meal will be in the Lennon Lodge. A chef will be hired in to cater for us, so I need to know if we have any vegetarians or folks with special dietary needs. I should have the menu and an idea of cost next week and will post the details here.

Back
Top Bottom