Bansang Hospital on Inside Out

Speggo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been away for a few days so sorry if this is on another thread..... I did a search, honest:)

Just watched ther update of BBC east Inside out report on Bansang. It was great to see the finished childrens ward in use, and best of all, to see one of our scoots being used by an SEN to go to an outreach clinic:thumb :thumb

The childrens ward nurse said there had been a 73% child mortality reduction since the ward opened. Makes it all worth it.

Steve

I've been away for a few days so sorry if this is on another thread..... I did a search, honest:)

Just watched ther update of BBC east Inside out report on Bansang. It was great to see the finished childrens ward in use, and best of all, to see one of our scoots being used by an SEN to go to an outreach clinic:thumb :thumb

The childrens ward nurse said there had been a 73% child mortality reduction since the ward opened. Makes it all worth it.

Steve

Cheers Steve. Hope this works...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/index.shtml

We're hoping to get a copy of the prog on DVD for the team.....I'd like to see it too :thumb

I've got it recorded on sky+ so could put it onto DVD if anyone wants a copy?

Yes please Steve!!! :thumb

PS any chance of editing a bit of the scoot in use and sticking it ip on Youtube???

It'd be nice for everyone to see what all the donations and hard work from everyone on the site accomplished......no bugger apart from us reads this section so we could stick it in the B&B ;)

Bill

Looking closely at the featrued scoot, it still has it's number 8 on it. So who's was it?

Could I have a copy please, Steve?.....xx
Not my scoot....mine was Number 2 (!)....and Mariama's riding it!!

We'll have to look back through the pics...the one of all of us lined up at Algeciras will probably show whose it was :D

Hiya Sandgoddess :love

Yes please Steve!!! :thumb

PS any chance of editing a bit of the scoot in use and sticking it ip on Youtube???

Bill

I'll have a go! might need some tech support from you though. I guess I convert the clip to mp4 and upload?

Hi Steve, I'll take a copy of the DVD if poss, cheers mate:thumb

So, are we going to do it again then? Huh? Huh?

Hi Steve, I'd like a copy as well if thats ok. It's good to see that things are on the up over there.

hi steve, can i have a copy too please :bow just seen video clip made me smile to see the scoots,bansang and a positive outcome at the hospital and surrounding areas fantastic:clap :clap :clap :clap :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

hi steve, can i have a copy too please :bow just seen video clip made me smile to see the scoots,bansang and a positive outcome at the hospital and surrounding areas fantastic:clap :clap :clap :clap :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Eyup Jason....good to see you around :thumb

:Motomartin

Back
Top Bottom