Llangollen 2007 Saturday Road Ride

Who's joining in the road ride

• Yes, I'll be joining in

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No thanks, I'll be nursing a hangover

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
I went past LLangollen today,then Corwen,Bala,Transfyddwy (or thereabouts),Porthmadoc,Criccieth and Pwhelli.Roads good,scenery impressive.Only thing to spoil the day was the 20 tons of Cheese in the Trailer that was following me !! Haven't been able to book due to work rotas and i have 10 Days at the TT coming up soon.If i can get a short run on Sat,i will take the GS Moto to work and head over with a view to arriving 17.00 ish.I will phone Hotel as soon as i know if i can go and book room if available and food if possible. To echo a previous thread,there is a fair bit of Police activity in the area,Marked,unmarked and Flying!! Watch your Speed. (Says the Bloke waiting for a Summons ,for 111.2 mph on the A513 2 weeks ago,to arrive)

Distinct possibility that I will be there, complete with pillion, but don't know what time yet :confused:
Will there be someone to point out which way you went?
Mark

This may have been asked before, but ISTR there's no filling station in Llangollen now is there? If so, will we have to drive out to ? to fill up first?

There'll be someone at the Hotel if anyone needs any help doing their shoe laces up or putting their pants on the right way aroound too :augie

There'll be someone at the Hotel if anyone needs any help doing their shoe laces up or putting their pants on the right way aroound too :augie

:cool:
Thank god for that. Was a bit worried about the prospect of having to ride around all day with me jocks on back-to-front :augie

Glad you'll be there, Fanum. My nose may need wiping by that stage and I would hate to get my hankie dirty. Your jacket would be just the job.

Take it the ride out isnt at mach1. I will have a pillion, are others in the same position?:bounce1

Jonah, we will be running the second man drop off on the ride out so don't worry about how fast the ride will be, you won't get left behind.

There are only a few sections of 'fast' road and the rest will be scenic and sedate.... ish ;)

Just been confirmed, that I've got a passout on Saturday so I'll get there for the road rideout at 10... Can't stay for the evening though....:beerjug: Too many brownie points at stake & I've the TT to think about :rolleyes:

See y'all there...:D

BTW, what's this about it being sedate...? :blast

Back
Top Bottom