Llangollen 2007 Off Road Ride

OK, we're on...

Right, the weather forecast is looking really good.
The ride is a goer.
I have all the recovery vehicles sorted. Which will, if needed, take you back to Llangollen.
We leave the Hotel at 1015, an initial ride of 30 mile until the fuel stop and then we will ride until you have had enough, there are that many routes to choose from.
Please carry tools to suit your machine and if you have tubed tyres, spare tubes. A can of WD40 may come inhandy as the word is some people want to cross some deep fords! Alternative routes will be given with RV points.
Any complaints about the going will not be tolerated and a FO tablet will be given to you. I am not being paid for this ride and the recce has proved it is not impassible.
As usual, nobody gets left behind, and I will do my upmost to ensure all attendees get a real feel of the green lanes of the Llangollen area.:clap

See you soon.
Timpo.

Nice one Timpo can't wait:thumb
Tyre weld ,tyre plugs,patches, spare inner tube,levers and compressor all packed I'm not getting caught out this time.Ripped my sidewall last Sept when i was out with Timolgra :(
What's this thing called WATER hope there's plenty of mud that usually sorts the men out from the boys :D

Nice one Timpo can't wait:thumb
Tyre weld ,tyre plugs,patches, spare inner tube,levers and compressor all packed I'm not getting caught out this time.Ripped my sidewall last Sept when i was out with Timolgra :(
What's this thing called WATER hope there's plenty of mud that usually sorts the men out from the boys :D

FFS Are you taking a trailer
wi aw the stuff ye said ye were taking last night tae it's a weekend not a month your going for:D

Pants and maybe a pair of socks for me:thumb

FFS Are you taking a trailer
wi aw the stuff ye said ye were taking last night tae it's a weekend not a month your going for:D

Pants and maybe a pair of socks for me:thumb
Better safe than sorry fits nicely in ma back pack :D
What you need pants and socks for the sheep aren't that fussy :augie

Haven't you heard about Timpos legendary offroad runs your in for a treat !

All set and raring to go :D

This was last year:
dsc05138.jpg

More photos from last year to get you in the mood:
http://www.sorebums.net/Bike/Llangollen-2006-Dirt-Run/index.html

All set and raring to go :D

This was last year:
dsc05138.jpg

More photos from last year to get you in the mood:
http://www.sorebums.net/Bike/Llangollen-2006-Dirt-Run/index.html

Ahh, that's Conquering Heroe Lane, and that water can get real deep.:blast
Hopefully there won't be much water around as rain has not fallen for sometime now.
But look at it this way, I can take you on some of the trickier lanes now that the ground is drier.
Erm..... Allt-y-Badi pass anybody?:augie
No?.... ok then, Heartbreak Hill?:bow
And the Earthwork will be worth a look.:eek:
It will be a hoot!:clap
Regards.
Timpo.

can ya wait a minute?

I,m up forit but have to be at work for 6am sat so cant get away till about 8am then a two hour ride, I am comin so if its possible can we set off about 10.45/11.00 please I dont want to miss this one:thumb2

Cheers steve

PS not going home till monday hope theres more on sunday:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom