Llangollen 2007 Off Road Ride

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Who's doing it and are there any details yet?

Sat only or Sunday too????

Don't panic

I was doing it Johnny but I only get back from Morocco on the 4th so I will ask Timpo in case I have any problems getting there in time.

Oh no...don't panic!

I was doing it Johnny but I only get back from Morocco on the 4th so I will ask Timpo in case I have any problems getting there in time.

As Tim stated, don't panic.
I'm sure if Tim can't make it, I can muster up a ride that you won't forget in a hurry.
Plenty of scenery to look at and if you fancy something taxing, then that's not a problem!
Ask Bakerman, as he has recently had a little taste of what I can offer.
But if there are larger bikes, don't worry as I can tailor the ride to suit.
I have some work to do until then as the high wind recently have brought down an abundence of trees, and to be fair, I have been a bit stretched of late!
I'm sure it will be right.
Timpo.

I'd like to do the off road ride Timpo.

I was there two years ago and had a lota fun :rolleyes:

Not too many ruts would be nice - I'll be on the 1200 :D

Like lambs to the slaughter:D I'll see if we can feed you some more Timpo:green gri

I'd like to do the off road ride Timpo.

I was there two years ago and had a lota fun :rolleyes:

Not too many ruts would be nice - I'll be on the 1200 :D

I'm hoping to do the off road, and on a 1200 too. It'll be my first propper off rd on the big bike.
Not a total novice though, I did break my coller bone half way round the first lap of weston beach race in 1992 :blast Did the BW off rd course last year too, so should be ok. may need a few of you guys to help me pick the thing up though.

Val.

I'll be there too make it as hard as you like Tim/Timpo :thumb2

General consensus, which day is best for you?

OK Folks, this weekend of fun in May is rapidly approaching, and I am after the general consensus of those wanting to do an off road (legal green lanes) ride.
Now I prefer to do the ride on Saturday 5th May but if pressured I could do it on Sunday 6th, but this would mean me needing to swap shifts at work, which is not always easy.
So my question to possible candidates is which day will suit you best for you?

Regards.
Timpo.

Saterday for me please,as forry says the harder the better,it makes the beer go down better in the evening.:beerjug:

Hello Timpo, its Little Lynchy. I've had my 1100 GS for nearly 6 years and it will soon be replaced with a 1200. Now I'm divorced I'll be able to get out more. I'd like to join you for the run in May, any day would suit, if there is any spaces left. Be in touch soon, take care.

Well well.....

Hi Ian, I'm still at the same house and phone numbers, call me asap.
Timpo.

Cheers mate, I'll give you a buzz tomorrow early evening at a more sociable time. Glad to hear your still having fun in the muck. I'll be picking your brains as I'm up for a change to a 1200!

Lynchy

Back
Top Bottom