Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Yes please, 2 vegitarian meals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes please, 3 vegitarian meals

• No thanks, I'll be eating beans at the tent

• Total voters
BHT - could you add one more meal for me please. I originally voted for one but will now need 2. Ta

When I spoke to the Hand today and told them that the final figure for the Saturday night meal was going to be 100 rather than the original 60 that I anticipated she said, "that's fine but it may be a little tight".

Please bear with them and I'm sure it will be a night to remember..... the staff are very accommodating :D

attachment.php

Better late than never

Sorry chaps any chance of joining you for one meal,I will be camping and if thats the waitress I'll eat anything:rolleyes:

count me in

for 2 meals, as miss noise is coming up in the car saturady afternoon:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :cool :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

When I spoke to the Hand today and told them that the final figure for the Saturday night meal was going to be 100 rather than the original 60 that I anticipated she said, "that's fine but it may be a little tight".

Please bear with them and I'm sure it will be a night to remember..... the staff are very accommodating :D

attachment.php

Does that come with Gravy :bounce1

Having voted, does one need to post as well?:nenau. I thought I already had, but can't find it now.
If so, two please, one for myself and one for Roz. We have managed to get a room, so will be able to drink beer and talk shite.:clap :beerjug:
Mark

Please could you add two more meal. We decided to go right in the last minute. I hope you can make it?

Thanks

Roberto

Back
Top Bottom