Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't commit that far away, but I am hoping to be there. I am trying to plan around it, lets put it that way! It will be windy and wet, it is the equinox, highest spring tides and the gales are normally in attendance with the moon phase. :D

Look up the equinoxial gales!

........................Look up the equinoxial gales!

Did you mean the equinoxial gaels? They celebrate the equinox in similar fashion to the Druids with the solstice's. They like to include concepts such as the wicker man.....

Well ive just been informed i'm to be furloughed again,

The week before and after ...

Might go further north afterwards ;)

Well ive just been informed i'm to be furloughed again,

The week before and after ...

Might go further north afterwards ;)

From Strontian I'll be heading north west for Loch Ness Shores, Portsoy and then on to Orkney .... albeit in the VW Camper :D:thumb

:beerjug:

From Strontian I'll be heading north west for Loch Ness Shores, Portsoy and then on to Orkney .... albeit in the VW Camper :D:thumb

I'll prolly turn left at Corran and see about going over the top, That said the run down to Glencoe & Loch Lomand was great last time ;)

I think you should get your compass calibrated before you head off...... :D :beerjug:

OK clever fecker .... north east :D

You can't get it wrong on an island ...

... well if you do you need a boat :D

That's where you come in :thumb

Looks like I may not make it Baz. I'm back at work next week after being off on full pay for nearly 5 months. (I'm in the high risk group) Most of the other nurses that I work with have postponed their annual leave until we are back fully staffed.
Although I did have that week booked off, it would seem rather churlish to deny others to get their leave in.

GUTTED:(:(:(

Steve.

Looks like I may not make it Baz. I'm back at work next week after being off on full pay for nearly 5 months. (I'm in the high risk group) Most of the other nurses that I work with have postponed their annual leave until we are back fully staffed.
Although I did have that week booked off, it would seem rather churlish to deny others to get their leave in.

GUTTED:(:(:(

Steve.

Hi mate, while I'm sad you can no longer attend, I totally understand the reasoning.
Stay safe pal, and hope to see you in the future :beerjug:

Hi Baz,

I was hoping that my time off was going to work out in favour of this but now everything has changed..I have managed to arrange time off from 26th August until 28th September and have had to cancel all my original travel plans, so...ferry now booked from Newcastle on the 26th and I intend to make my way down to somewhere Greece, I'll stay there for 3 weeks and have arranged for someone to take my bike home from Athens by truck.
I absolutely love the temperature in that part of the world but I will really miss the craic at Strontian :comfort

Have a good one, and hope to see everyone at the earliest opportunity next year :beerjug:

Mike.

I hope so Mike ... I hope so :thumb

I'm taking early retirement next May, or even sooner if the regime try to piss me off ( constructive dismissal ) any more than they have done already !
I'll then be making up for lost time and missed events :beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom