Achill Island (Ireland) 20-22 July 2007

Name in Pot.

To He must be de organiser!

Include my name in the pot for Ach1ll 2007, please reserve a large plot for a small tint in de soccer pitch near the home goal end.

Dibbles.

To He must be de organiser!

Only half, the big bollix helps a bit too. Fer me sins ;)

Dibbles said:
Include my name in the pot for Ach1ll 2007, please reserve a large plot for a small tint in de soccer pitch near the home goal end.

Consider it done Sir ;) We'll be havin' a poll closer to the date but the plot is yers :thumb2

sounds a bit mad

Hello the people

Been reading the news on Achill and would love to give it a go, will see if I can get time off work. just in the job so not 100% sure.

Any b&bs nearby?

Can potential gs riders come along?:bow

All the best

pat the rat:aidan

Come on away ahead over Pat. You'll be more than welcome. :thumb2

Oh, by the way, did you know that the new guy gets to buy the tae? :)

Dinner Pole

Hi.
If there's gonna be dinner or sumtin on Frida an saturda nite can you put my name in de pot for de 2 nites.

Sorry for been a bit ahead of de bunch bout dis but I'm goin away for a week an won't be back till next tuesda, an I need feedin regularly.

His Dibbles.:thumb2

Hi.
If there's gonna be dinner or sumtin on Frida an saturda nite can you put my name in de pot for de 2 nites.

Sorry for been a bit ahead of de bunch bout dis but I'm goin away for a week an won't be back till next tuesda, an I need feedin regularly.

His Dibbles.:thumb2

Howya Maurice,

We will be posting details later in the week, but have your name in de pot. :thumb2

Sorry chaps it's looking doubtful now if I can make this one, James and Wizard will have to pick on somebody else for a lazy afternoon drinking session this year:(

Shep

Sorry chaps it's looking doubtful now if I can make this one, James and Wizard will have to pick on somebody else for a lazy afternoon drinking session this year:(

Shep

That's a shame mate :(
I'm about to book my ferry so will have your share of Guiness.....on second thoughts don't think I could drink that much:beer:

That's a shame mate :(
I'm about to book my ferry so will have your share of Guiness.....on second thoughts don't think I could drink that much:beer:

Yep moving "house" this and next weekend it will all depend on how far I get but I figure its a three day trip to the next location, i get a day and a half free this weekend and a few evenings so I may still make it but it looks doubtful

There are so many events this year its a struggle to do them all justice:nenau

Shep

Yep moving "house" this and next weekend it will all depend on how far I get but I figure its a three day trip to the next location, i get a day and a half free this weekend and a few evenings so I may still make it but it looks doubtful

Tie the 'house' to the back of the GS & charge off down the towpath. That'd speed things up :augie

There are so many events this year its a struggle to do them all justice:nenau

Shep

It's a fecking boat. Loosen rope, poke bank with big stick, move. How hard can it be :nenau

Tie the 'house' to the back of the GS & charge off down the towpath. That'd speed things up :augie

Unfortunatly the recovery services fail to give an "On Line"** service:aidan

Anyway could you imagine trying to stop the 'house' (23 tons ish) with the bike:eek: that would be worth a picture

Shep

**term used on canals a long time before the nerd herd arrived on this planet:D

It's a fecking boat. Loosen rope, poke bank with big stick, move. How hard can it be :nenau

Well I waited in all last Sunday because you said you were popping in for a cuppa:nono You could have taught me all you know:D

Shep:p

Back
Top Bottom