Rev it! Any good?

DS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at jacket alternatives and considering either a Klim or Rukka. However Revit! seem to get decent user reports and at half the price, just wondering if anyone here has any experience of them?

Don't be a fashion victim to the mega expensive makes, Rev-it make some brilliant stuff. Had a lovely two piece leather suit a number of years back when I was a power ranger, wouldn't hesitate to buy their stuff again.

Looking at jacket alternatives and considering either a Klim or Rukka. However Revit! seem to get decent user reports and at half the price, just wondering if anyone here has any experience of them?

Had Rev It for years before my latest Rukka suit.
Rev It is brilliant .
Still have a suit I really should sell as surplus to requirements.

Had Rev It for years before my latest Rukka suit.
Rev It is brilliant .
Still have a suit I really should sell as surplus to requirements.
Could I be so bold to enquire about the size of your surplus to requirements suit is please Monsieur Arsey?

Don't be a fashion victim to the mega expensive makes, Rev-it make some brilliant stuff. Had a lovely two piece leather suit a number of years back when I was a power ranger, wouldn't hesitate to buy their stuff again.

Deffo guilty of this and not prepared to fall for it again!

I’ve used them for years with a suit similar to the GS with 3 layers and great in hot countries. Dutch company I think and sizes extensive. Although I also have the bmw street guard the revit gets frequent use too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could I be so bold to enquire about the size of your surplus to requirements suit is please Monsieur Arsey?

It’s the Dominator GTX like this

63d3939e2deb7623c4f3a8efa75b969f.jpg

108f6eaf46baf770e63fe8e58449b3a1.jpg

Laminate goretex etc.

Jacket is 2XL
Pants are XL.

I’ve used them for years with a suit similar to the GS with 3 layers and great in hot countries. Dutch company I think and sizes extensive. Although I also have the bmw street guard the revit gets frequent use too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s good to know Garry, as my benchmark is the Rallye.

I've been eyeing this up for a while, though I like the Richa Toureg 2 also.

rev-it_jacket-textile_sand-3_dark-blue-black_fjt228.jpg

2toaii1400_1.jpg
I've got the full suit of the Sand 3. Had it just over a year. This is my first Revit purchase. So far I love it. Lots of great detailing, good fabrics and it has had to survive some serious downpours, not to mention some bloody hot weather as well. I'd highly recommend it.

That Richa jacket looks good too...tho never really explored Richa's stuff.

But an aside to buying gear, I hate black, so always go for light colours. Last June at the French side of the tunnel, filling up at the station there (I'm sure many of you know it). An old codger getting out of his car on the other side of my pump sarcastically says "nice suit mate" while working hard not to look me in the eye. I thought wtf. I didn't waste any of my life responding. But I'm quite sure it's because it wasn't black! I

So be warned if you don't choose black

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I’ve been a Revit convert for a few years, and love the dominator.

Got a mesh suit for summer and a nice jacket to attach to my Hood Jeans

Also another vote for MotoCentral but also got my dominator jacket from Adventure Bike Shop

I have been using a ventilated jacket (Tornado I think) and ventilated trousers for 5 years now....nothing broken, zips still work, velcro still attached, has not shrunk in the wash.

Highly recommend Rev It.

I've got the Horizon 2 which is a laminate suit.
About €700.......which would get you a mid range Rukka or Klim jacket.

I've been wearing it for a few years now and even took a tumble on the road while wearing the trousers (still wearing them)......the suit comes with Rev'it's fantastic level 2 armour (back protector is an extra purchase)
It has never let a drop of water in.....and I'm not the type that locks my bike up for the winter.

When it gets tatty enough that it needs to be replaced (still a long way away) I'll probably buy another one.

S20 5G sent this......

Back
Top Bottom