Hi everyone, newbie from Shropshire

Hi Mulcher and apologies for the massive delay in responding, I haven't checked for a reply for a very long time plus I don't find this forum easy to use.
I'm based in Hodnet so nearby to you.
If you respond to this message we can talk about a meet up possibly at the Midway Truck Stop ?

I used to go to the dance on a Friday night at the Bear in Hodnet and in those days they had a real bear in a pit to throw beer down to!

Welcome to all newcomers :thumb2

Although i only live 20mins. away from the Raven i didn't visit much these days but it was always handy for a brew or a brekkie when the occasion suited so, it was disappointing to hear it'd gone. There are the others available so, will give them a go.

Anyway Mulcher and Rivrab i'm not far away from you so if you see a Royal Enfield Himalayan tearing the road up it's likely to be me so give a wave (in true biker mate fashion) and i'll respond in kind :D

Hi Mulcher, welcome to the forum, I too live near Whitchurch and also made the transition from my trusty tiger1050 to the GS.....

Welcome to all newcomers :thumb2

Although i only live 20mins. away from the Raven i didn't visit much these days but it was always handy for a brew or a brekkie when the occasion suited so, it was disappointing to hear it'd gone. There are the others available so, will give them a go.

Anyway Mulcher and Rivrab i'm not far away from you so if you see a Royal Enfield Himalayan tearing the road up it's likely to be me so give a wave (in true biker mate fashion) and i'll respond in kind :D

Cheers mate, here’s a wave to be going on with :wave

Hi Mulcher, welcome to the forum, I too live near Whitchurch and also made the transition from my trusty tiger1050 to the GS.....

Cool! We’ll have to have a natter and compare war stories :natter

Back
Top Bottom