Great weekend Micky & Co...

Really enjoyed thrapping the Airhead around the Dales

And the Trooper made the experience a whole lot more comfortable

Apologies if my early depart this morning woke you - Home by 9:15

Attachments

• 4497ADA4-D07A-4BB9-B6A2-377F8B6D1F90.jpg
    4497ADA4-D07A-4BB9-B6A2-377F8B6D1F90.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 414
Great weekend folks - sorry if I ignored you or kept saying 'eh?' 'what?' but I'm (hopefully) temporarily hearing impaired...

Home at 10.00 ish…. shall begin 'crafting' the video of my weekend today - should be footage of everybody heading out on rides and some other tosh.

Merry Tossing Folks

:beerjug:

Great weekend folks - sorry if I ignored you or kept saying 'eh?' 'what?' but I'm (hopefully) temporarily hearing impaired...

Home at 10.00 ish…. shall begin 'crafting' the video of my weekend today - should be footage of everybody heading out on rides and some other tosh.

Merry Tossing Folks

Pardon?

Good to see you folks .... no you didn't wake anyone Wreford. I guess you must have been speeding :eek:

i-w76R8gW-L.jpg

i-VM2rzXK-L.jpg

i-vqdtRKF-L.jpg

i-qctdpSL-L.jpg

i-2tv5HWL-L.jpg

i-cqPtKQq-L.jpg

i-jrpncTd-L.jpg

i-ZJ89DPD-L.jpg

i-7cTGdgP-L.jpg

i-9NSZ2tk-L.jpg

i-fQBx9c2-L.jpg

i-W48gNQK-L.jpg

More later .... m'off t'pub :beerjug:

Come on you bastards....us who can't be there need up to the minute news of who's done what to who....

OK, since you asked, and in no particular order...

A pic of Margaret's pussy! (Molly Sugden, gone but not forgotten!)

Micky, helping DutchBryn with his erection, while Steve looks on. (From the Carry on Camping script edits.)

Millie, doing some lap dancing.

And, on a serious note, Wljbr's exceedingly lovely PD. :drool

Attachments

• Dent erection.JPG
    Dent erection.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 365
  • Dent pussy.JPG
    Dent pussy.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Dent Micky millie.JPG
    Dent Micky millie.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Dent PD.JPG
    Dent PD.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 411
Thanks for a lovely weekend Micky, it was the fat end of 7 hours to get home,300 miles and with the dartford bridge closed , stopping our entry back into Kent, so about 20 bikers had an impromptu meet at the head of the queue.We saw the two chinooks as well, they were a sight to behold.Cheers Pauly and GSJohn.

Got to make a decision about my raffle prize as I don't need it :D

Merry Tossing Folks

I would av taken one of mi ears out for you to use if yer had just said; :D :beerjug:

thanks for another great dent weekend. good to meet old and new faces.

unfortunately on the way home my final drive decided it didn’t want to hold its oil in any more and spat it out all over my rear wheel. at 80mph on the M6.

guardian angel must have been watching.

6865bf5b7c6d9c39e58e15584a5c4f92.jpg

2e7ba7069aad7f6eda2a24d4a6e7672f.jpg

unfortunately on the way home my final drive decided it didn’t want to hold its oil in any more and spat it out all over my rear wheel. at 80mph on the M6.

Kin ell mate glad you're ok!
Good to meet at the weekend despite the obscene and depraved activities involving hot dogs that you said you were getting up to on Friday night. And then claimed to have no recollection of the conversation on Saturday!
Seriously hope you are sorted soon :beerjug:

i deny any knowledge about such hot dog related shenanigans. slightly tipsy maybe :D

good meeting, shall try and behave better next year!

ooh, that's a right mess. Glad you are ok. When did you notice it? When you stopped or did the rear just give out completely?

As an aside, I'm safety home in Dublin, I had a lovely time. I had some really good laughs. Lots of good craic had. Rock on folks, see you at the next one.

Back
Top Bottom