The Dent Event' Beakchat & Bollox' thread ...

Just got back home having spent the day there. Great catching up with folk again. See you next year :beerjug:

If I hadn't been there I would not have believed it. The most shocking shameless shameful display of arse licking I have ever seen when Margaret came crawling to Micks van tonight. He was all over her like a rash.'Have a gin Margaret' 'Come and do the raffle Margaret ' I'll buy some tickets and bring some prizes Mick darling'
A disgusting display.
We'll be back at Dent

I’m not getting a fun time vibe from this weekend report….

How can you be home already?! You must have been in bed early last night?!

I was with him in the pub around 7pm, he wasn't drinking and the poor lad didn't even finish his meal. I'd like to say lightweight, but Doc had been doing formation drinking all afternoon with Khulu and others. He now has a sponsership deal with the Sun Inn :D

I was with him in the pub around 7pm, he wasn't drinking and the poor lad didn't even finish his meal. I'd like to say lightweight, but Doc had been doing formation drinking all afternoon with Khulu and others. He now has a sponsership deal with the Sun Inn :D

Ah, Doc went for option 2. Bypass the ride out and go straight to the pub!

How can you be home already?! You must have been in bed early last night?!

Ah, Doc went for option 2. Bypass the ride out and go straight to the pub!

I only had a few beers Saturday afternoon as i knew i was riding home early today.
I aint that stupid to have a skin full and ride home the next day.

Some photos ....

i-thJdt8Z-L.jpg

i-BFrSFv3-L.jpg

i-m3vBZ3H-L.jpg

i-MhnT22M-L.jpg

i-txfZdxP-L.jpg

i-k2vPmn9-L.jpg

i-6pWWc5D-L.jpg

i-FdNkRPn-L.jpg

i-ZQZQNqW-L.jpg

i-4RwHdFz-L.jpg

i-33G8DmM-L.jpg

i-dNcH5Rf-L.jpg

i-VGSkcmr-L.jpg

i-XJZjT2v-L.jpg

i-bkWs3ps-L.jpg

i-qVZfJZz-L.jpg

i-CLvk7JL-L.jpg

i-GhBffKS-L.jpg

i-MVgwgBk-L.jpg

Another great event folks .... made so by you lot :thumby:

:beerjug:

I'm heading home now via Hexham.
It was great to see some old chums again and meet a few more people.
Thanks to Micky and co. for organising it.
Safe trip home/onwards Comrades.

Back home safe and soggy. Pretty wet all the way to weegie and then just dull....bike behaved, new battery on order.
Many thanks for chats banter and hospitality from friends old and new.
Especially thanks to Micky for organising yet again....another success....and for sacrificing his honour to appease Margaret

Khulu is safely at Hull ferry ready for his five week trip to Romania.

Back
Top Bottom