2021 rear indicators

I was passed by a new 1250GS with these amber running lights front & red rear indicators lit today - looked really good.

Can I fit this set-up to my 2017 GS ?

Turn led

I may be misunderstanding this but does this not mean that you could have both brake and indicator LEDs on at the same time within the indicator shell? Could this not reduce the visibility of the indicators especially if the brake LEDs are set to high intensity? Could have legal implications. Just a thought.

Hi.i have install on my moto 1200 gsa model 2018 multifunctional turn led light...but without brake led light because if i try instal..moto have faul.can you describe me ..show the diagram where you connected the power supply of the front and rear backlight turn signals?thanks

Hi, it was Autogs who did the install not me hence not able to help with your question. My indicators are non multifunctional with a Denali brake light controlled through a Denali Cansmart.

can you tell me the diagram where you connected the rear turn signals to the brake light and how you chose the backlight of the front orange lights.thanks for aswear

i have only fitted rear multi function indicators,i run them with running lights all the time (with the programmable option of turning off automatically during daylight),all runing from the denali cansmart

Too little

I’m very concerned that the small size of each tail light is very difficult to see in bad weather or fog. Would much rather a high intensity fog light was fitted. Having had a mate rear ended and killed in fog I’m always studying my mirrors in such conditions.
P.S why don’t bikes have rear fogs?

My 2020 bike still has the centre original lamp as side lamp and brake lamp, i also have the denali exta brake lamp under the number plate which in winter I can configure the brightness as a running/brake lamp

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Totally agree.

The other issue I have is with the 2021 GS is the front indicators. Whilst the outer-rimmed style, day-time amber lights look sexy, I was expecting either one side to go off altogether or else the whole of the indicator to light up on the side that is being used to indicate. Instead, one side stays on whilst the other just flashes the outer rim, rather than using the whole of the indicator. Not a great visual cue.

But they do look good as running lights :)

Talking to my local BMW service guys about the rear indicators as others I ride with have said the same re visibility of indications on bright days. They intimated that there might be a TFT update in the system that allows us to turn of the day time running lights within the TFT menus. But alas they couldn't say when it will land, if it happens.

I have it installed. However, I first had to connect it via a diode and each one separately via a hex can channel.

do you know how to connect the front of the LED turn signal through one channel? I would like to. one free one available.

Diodes? Seperate channels no no your doing it all wrong! Get someone who knows what there doing to help you

It looks like the rear running lights stay on when you indicate? Makes the yellow indicator hard to see in my opinion, you need the red lights to switch off when you indicate

I have done!!!

Done what?

Its not a Holywood blockbuster lol

Just show us the indicators working ?

THat could be the framerate sync issue when filming or the indicators working how do we know exactly ?? :D

yes the flickering is caused by the video sync. otherwise it lights up without problems

So when the rear indicators are flashing are the red running lights on as well?

yes, if the rear turn signals are flashing, the rear tail lights are also on.

Back
Top Bottom