Moto Pro Panniers, has anyone seen these or bought them.

rubberscrubber

Reaction score
It came up on my Facebook feed, the site is called bullshiftsales.com
Panniers with frames for £467
They look almost identical to BMW ally boxes.

BullShitSales?...... the clue is in the name?

Scam, or cheap rubbish? If it looks too good to be true, guess what?.... it is!

I’d go for Bumot or similar that are proven rather that a new possible scam shop....but its your money!
Keep us all updated if you do get some.

Bubb

BullShitSales?...... the clue is in the name?

Scam, or cheap rubbish? If it looks too good to be true, guess what?.... it is!

I’d go for Bumot or similar that are proven rather that a new possible scam shop....but its your money!
Keep us all updated if you do get some.

Bubb

Exactly what I thought, but it's actually bullshift, not bullshit, so must be genuine.
Anyway I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive, currently waiting for confirmation of my bank details to be approved before delivery.

I’ve just bought these and they’re far from cheap rubbish or a scam.

I also got the shifter they do too, just waiting to fit them all now

6abda2011a351ad6907e2051249b55f5.jpg
9367c6bbfb66ce0855ca03dbba560ced.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve just bought these and they’re far from cheap rubbish or a scam.

I also got the shifter they do too, just waiting to fit them all now

6abda2011a351ad6907e2051249b55f5.jpg
9367c6bbfb66ce0855ca03dbba560ced.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi,

I'm just about to bite the bullet and order a set, look decent quality, could you tell me did the price include p and p, I cant see anything about postage

Martin

Hi,

I'm just about to bite the bullet and order a set, look decent quality, could you tell me did the price include p and p, I cant see anything about postage

Martin

Hi Martin,

Yeah, £687.99 includes the framework too just mention if you want the decals on or not as they’ll fit them for you, I didn’t so I had to get them sent out again and fit them myself.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Martin,

Yeah, £687.99 includes the framework too just mention if you want the decals on or not as they’ll fit them for you, I didn’t so I had to get them sent out again and fit them myself.

Steve

They look great. Much cheaper than bmw ones and they are not best of quality BMW had to replace all my hinges and locks on panniers and top box under warranty.

Cheers thanks, been speaking to ian and richard there and all seems ok, very helpful

Cheers thanks, been speaking to ian and richard there and all seems ok, very helpful

I haven’t spoken to Richard as Ian picked up my order, but customer service from Ian has been second to none!! Any requests or problems have been sorted out instantly!!

They look good, but shame you can’t fit them to the existing OEM GSA frame. Or can you?

They look good, but shame you can’t fit them to the existing OEM GSA frame. Or can you?

Unfortunately not, but they supply the kit for your bike, that’s pretty good, most others you end up paying another £200+ for that!

I’ve never understood why all the Panier manufacturers don’t have an option to mount with existing rails or kit. Save messing about with new mounting kits. Maybe it’s a copyright thing for the mounting systems.

I’ve never understood why all the Panier manufacturers don’t have an option to mount with existing rails or kit. Save messing about with new mounting kits. Maybe it’s a copyright thing for the mounting systems.

Bumot panniers mount straight on BMW GSA frames.

Bumot panniers mount straight on BMW GSA frames.

Yes they do but you pay bumot price, I picked up my moto pro panniers yesterday, and the quality is better than bmw and givi trekker, I've had both previously

That was my thought. I have a perfectly functional OEM frame. I want to use what I have.

Back
Top Bottom