1150GS/GSA meet up 15th June @ 13:00 Kostas fish bar Matlock Bath

I’ll be up for this now I’m back to being an 1150 owner 👍

It’ll be a feck all type of ride for me, I’m kind of in the middle of the country……I may have to go the long way round to win most miles (do you see what I did there 😂😂😂)

Sounds good around Easter time. Memo to self......
Get the bike fixed up and running again asap.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I know that I will have work commitments over the Easter weekend, so could I put my tuppence worth in and ask for a non-Easter weekend please?
I want to thank the collective for considering this request! :chuck :flag

I’ll be avoiding all bank holidays - it will be a normal Saturday as far as I’m concerned

Twizzle, you should know better than ask for suggestions. Just choose a place and time….it’s worse than trying to decide on a restaurant as a group…🤣

I’ll be avoiding all bank holidays - it will be a normal Saturday as far as I’m concerned
Listen to uncle Doris, he's right..... keeping everyone happy isn't an option. Choose a date and location and post it up :thumb2

OK - then

Saturday 15th June at 1300 - Lunch at Kostas fish bar Matlock Bath, Derbyshire - now - i know it's not "in the middle" but highly accesible for most of UKI and a nice place to be - make a weekend of it in the Peak District afterwards should you please!!

is there a grid reference...?
what three words
or gigantic inflatable dancing man....

nice chippy kostas, ill be there, cheers

added to diary... now need to save up for enough bubble wrap....!

B*ll**ks..!! You pick the day I’m seeing Foo Fighters… Sorry gents.

OK - then

Saturday 15th June at 1300 - Lunch at the Chippy in Matlock Bath, Derbyshire - now - i know it's not "in the middle" but highly accesible for most of UKI and a nice place to be - make a weekend of it in the Peak District afterwards should you please!!
I was there in September I would be up for that

Ah ballix, I was hoping to attend but my 1150 will be in southern Germany waiting for me to fly out to start a three week ride down to the Balkans.

Ah ballix, I was hoping to attend but my 1150 will be in southern Germany waiting for me to fly out to start a three week ride down to the Balkans.
Well buy another one and use that. Simples. :D

Cone on something else and park up the street…

Back
Top Bottom