1250 GSA - Still a wise move?

Have been told by a dealer that 1250GSA can no longer be factory ordered, only bikes in UK stock now available, but these number 800 or so as of today. Discounts aplenty, especially as the sales quarter ends this month and targets have to be met.

For what it’s worth… this is my 4th GSA and I’m so pleased (smug, even) that I’ve just got another one - one of the last! Never before in my life have I ever bought four of anything consecutively (apart from beer). I’ve said this before, I’ve no idea what/how BMW do it, but the engine is much quieter and smoother than my previous 2020 GSA. It’s such a pleasure to ride. I really like the way it effortlessly wafts along, and can spring into action when required. I’m writing this to try and give a little insight to those who are still trying to decide what to do, although it’s probably safe to say that most people on this forum are already very well aware of the virtues of the GSA.

An additional note… I had no notion that I needed a heated seat, but now I have one it’s really quite pleasant. The 5 levels on both the grip and seat heating are a good thing. Some have complained that the settings are now in accessed by the TFT but this is very easy once you get to know your ship. Don’t forget… the long press on the button recalls the last setting, another long press to toggle off.

I’m definitely someone who will be interested in the 1300GSA when it materialises, but will certainly be enjoying my new 1250 in the meantime. Th we only thing I’ve got to thing about now (I shouldn’t have to (my only gripe)) are the indicators. Its not insurmountable 🤔

Just back in from my first proper ride on my new GSA . Swopped from a current model 1290 adv r . Took a ride down to Devon from Surrey and back to get some running in miles done !

Well had sunshine , clouds light rain and heavy rain ! 430 miles all in and absolutely no regrets. Chuffed with it .

Only niggle is getting all the comms and nav working properly. Be nice to try a different screen and lower wider pegs but could live with the bike as is .

Back
Top Bottom