2024 Thruxton Final Edition

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The end of the road

5f14ff4ea840bac4c5967a805e279385.jpg

a558e34d1aff89c19eed3ff46c29ebfe.jpg

7a86e25302c0e7d027e6749641013af4.jpg

I've always loved the looks, particularly nice in red. A bit like the new Nortons but without all the worry and agro......if you know what I mean?

I did like the silver one. My neighbour had one but eventually sold it as he couldn’t get on with the riding position.

I still have the matte black one - such a great looking bike I cannot find anything as good to replace it - an amazing feel good bike. Not sure they are selling many now as the price is over 14k

The Ohlins on the Thruxton is from their 'value' end of the market although many do swap the Thruxton rear shocks over to the Speed Twin
The Thruxton shocks are quite pricey second hand. Probably better to buy some better aftermarket ones.

I still have the matte black one - such a great looking bike I cannot find anything as good to replace it - an amazing feel good bike. Not sure they are selling many now as the price is over 14k
That’s a whacking price ! I’ve always liked and hankered after a Thruxton. I’ve always thought a low barred, 50’s style nose fairing, upswept pipes bike would look good to me.

That’s a whacking price ! I’ve always liked and hankered after a Thruxton. I’ve always thought a low barred, 50’s style nose fairing, upswept pipes bike would look good to me.
Being 13 years old in 1970 I thought cafe racers were the coolest thing ever but never thought I'd be able to afford such a thing. At the age of 61 I finally got my hands on one :) - it is such a shame that Triumph are going to stop making such a beautiful machine :(

Reactions: KMD

Back
Top Bottom