ABR 2024 Ticket prices

steve hughes

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know the £89 early early bird tickets have gone, butI feel a bit tight about paying £119 for a camping slot 11 months out. Does anyone know from 2022 23 when the £119 tickets option switches to full price eg £150?

Second quick question I attended in 2022 and the crowds were just OK, it was hard to book a test ride and the beer tent ran out on Saturday . How was the queuing in 2023? Did the organisers do anything to reduce / offset them.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Credit to ABR, they realised things didn't go that well in 2022 so they worked very hard to make 2023 better and to be fair, it was.

Beer and food queues were no problem and the toilet and shower facilities were really good. To avoid the shower queues, my advice would be go really early or mid morning and you'll get yourself a good shower in a spotless cubicle.

I think there is still an issue with the test rides but as an exhibitor, I don't get the chance to even think about them but I believe Sunday morning is a good time to get a test ride without the big queue.

There was definitely queueing for beer at times in 23.

Toilets and showers were great with no real queues that I saw.

I never tried to get a test ride, so can't comment on that.

Lots of chat on the ABR Festival Facebook page about the numerous improvements they are making for this year. Longer bars, more showers, better loos etc.

I booked last year and as said above they organisers seem to have improved over each successive year.

Problem with the bars are the staff - I can’t see that changing but in fairness, the queues were only at the height of the evening 7 - 8pm.
We take our own alcohol and food, come 9/10pm no queues.

Back
Top Bottom