Adjustable Levers F650GS / F800GS / F800S

kazntone

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Adjustable clutch and brake lever pair in aluminium CNC.

I have 3 sets of these which will fit the F800GS, F650GS (twin) or F800S and have them in either black with red adjusters or titanium with silver adjuster.

I put a set of these on my F650GS last month and they are great, compare extremely favourably to the Pazzo's I had on my previous bike, but at much less cost! There are cheap levers online but having these on my bike I know they are ok.

Cost is £65 per set including free delivery by parcel post - if you want them sending first class it will be an extra couple of quid. Happy to be paid by Paypal.

If you are interested in a set of these for any other bike please let me know as I am thinking about stocking them but need to know what interest there is before I get them.

Please PM any queries, questions or orders.

Attachments

• Lever-1.jpg
    Lever-1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 655
Hi Guys

I have asked the question if about the 1200 and 1100, once I have a reply i will PM you both.

The delivery normally takes 5 - 7 days from order.

Regards

Tony

Levers

Hi
Do they do any for F650GS (2000)
Thanks

Deffo interested in a set for an 800GS.
Do you have them in stock yet? if so what colours?
Prob want all black or black / grey.
CM

I'd like a set of these too if the opportunity is still there. Pref also Silver titanium but could live with Black n red too.

@KAZNTONE
I should say these are for a F650GS '11 and I can't PM you as I'm new and posting on behalf of my wife (her bike).

Ah. I see.

Well it's OK, I trawled Ebay and found some levers identical to the ones you picture above from a company (Mfactory) claiming to be based in Slough but in fact shipping from HK. Nevertheless they got here in 5 days and they are indeed very good quality items.

So thanks for the guidance to the right place :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom