Afica Twin 3 hr Test ride today

I don't really get Honda's thinking. Off road riders who are around will get something smaller, lighter or cheaper. If it's fashion then why make it aggressively off road biased? I like the look of it especially in tricolour with gold rims but that's more nostalgia rather than being desperate to get one. Yes it is £4K less than a GS but it's chain drive rather than shaft, no D-ESA, no tyre pressure control, crap heated grips (shhh 2013 GS owners), much less detailed on board computer, no integration with sat nav compared to Nav V, non adjustable screen, no keyless ride (I don't want it but it's not available on the Honda), blah blah blah. If they'd got the Crosstourer right there would probably have been no need for this bike.
No LED headlight and no cruise control...that would cost me 6 points within a few months...

It's ok,the OP has posted the definitive review of the Africa Twin now.All of you GS lemmings can go back to blindly worshipping the caricature of a motorbike in your garage.There is no better for the average fat tosser !

:aidan

It's ok,the OP has posted the definitive review of the Africa Twin now.All of you GS lemmings can go back to blindly worshipping the caricature of a motorbike in your garage.There is no better for the average fat tosser !

:aidan

...........and you can go on blindly worshipping the new AT :blast

Back
Top Bottom