All new CVO Street Glide and Road Glide

Every biker should own a Harley at some stage of their riding life, and if you can afford it, get a CVO. I’ll end up buying one soon enough I reckon.

I don't think I'd ever buy a CVO. 10K extra over the cost of a more basic model for a load of chrome and gewgaws. I'd prefer to take that cash and spend it on real performance upgrades.

985eeca1019a9eb90ae29ffd3cc261df.png

Saw this pair of CVO Road Glides in Riders Bridgwater this week. The Whiskey Neat paint is outstanding.

Sad that Bridgwater are to become a satellite shop for Riders Bristol as they don't meet H-D corporate standards. Apparently H-D and Ducati can't share a showroom entrance.

Attachments

• CVO Road Glides.jpg
    CVO Road Glides.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 23
  • CVO Road Glides 2.jpg
    CVO Road Glides 2.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 22
Oooh goody, a Harley with high compression from the factory, it went so well for the 1200 adventure engine they obviously thought they’d have another go 😂😂😂

These Harley Road Glides are getting closer and closer to the Indian Challenger every year.
Yep, but most of the features they are touting come as standard on an Indian and surprisingly the 121 engine with VVT is still making less power and torque than the Challenger. Arguably a standard Challenger would be a cheaper and better bike with more power and features than the CVO HD. The CVO equivalent Indian Challenger Elite is £35k and the Pursuit Elite £38k so pricing is similar to HD CVO models, but the standard ones exceed the spec of the CVO HDs and would surely be the better buy. But of course for buyers of the HD the badge is the most important part regardless of cost and performance.

Back
Top Bottom