Alternative mirrors for a CARC Guzzi?

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was reminded yesterday that whilst the standard diamond shaped mirrors on my 1200 Sport look nice, they just don't show me a big enough picture when on multi-lane roads.

So I am looking for alternatives such as the oblong type fitted to jap muscle bikes.

The question is around compatibility - I am aware that thread sizes vary and also the right hand / left hand thread convention.

So, has anyone fitted alternative mirrors to a CARC Guzzi, and if so, what manufacturer did they come from please?

I will have broken my neck if I keep having to check the twickenham-sized blind spot caused by my sniper-style mirrors.

Thanks for the recommendation but other than spending lots of cash to see just as little, I am not sold. Whatever happened to big old see-lots mirrors??

The Sport has wide bars, so bar-ends are not an option either.

Just realised I never concluded this one. I looked at lots of options, and then bought a pair of Kawasaki ZRX1200 mirrors off ebay for about £30. They are a success - the rear view is much better, they don't blur and they're really well made with nice thick paint. Quality items.

So on the highly unlikely chance that anyone's looking to do similar... these Kawasaki items fit well.
mirrors.jpg

They look good! I think a lot of modern stuff is from over function. Are these both RH thread?

Back
Top Bottom