Anyone recognise this bike? (MG V85TT)

It's not that shiny.... I do quite like the appeal of a Guzzi though, but will stick to my tractor....

In Kirkcaldy, just down the road from us. I can nip down and have a look at it if you're keen on it, Peter.

In Kirkcaldy, just down the road from us. I can nip down and have a look at it if you're keen on it, Peter.
Thanks Mike. Like I said, idle curiousity at the moment. I'll get in touch if it starts getting serious!

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

The front of the engine has suffered from the lack of a lower mudguard and extender fender along with the cylinders and exhausts .Looks like it’s been neglected. Plenty of cleaner examples about.

A friend just traded a yellow one into Two Wheels Edinburgh against an Africa Twin. The Guzzi looked immaculate when I saw it last and he‘s very fastidious about such things. If you want one and it’s still there would be worth looking at.

Look at the state of those Headers. :poop:
There are two V7’s in A&D Denbigh. The headers and zorst clamps on one look just like the above, the other is clean as a whistle. Im sure is down to owner diligence after wet/ salty rides. I have to say I didnt look to see if one had a fender extender on, but either way, they can be kept clean and corrosion free.

A friend just traded a yellow one into Two Wheels Edinburgh against an Africa Twin. The Guzzi looked immaculate when I saw it last and he‘s very fastidious about such things. If you want one and it’s still there would be worth looking at.
Punted out to trade. Thanks anyway.

Hi PP
I know the owner of that garage very well, a good friend.
If you or anyone goes to see it please drop my son or my name to him: Jim and Craig

Jim

Thanks Jim. I can't go as I have an appointment at Specsavers! :D :D :D

Cheers all. :thumb2

Lol
Make sure you take the guide dog and microscope 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back
Top Bottom