Atlas Throttle Lock

Baza 07

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening folks,i'm thinking of fitting one of these locks to my R1200 GS 2010,but
the blag one from Ali Express,has anyone fitted one from A E and are they any good(y)
Thanks in advance,,,Baza

I’ve got the Chinese version of the Kaeko one .works fine ,think I paid around £20
Just looked on eBay £16.85 free p&p

Last edited:
I’ve got the Chinese version of the Kaeko one .works fine ,think I paid around £20
Just looked on eBay £16.85 free p&p
Different piece of kit to the Atlas - hooky or otherwise. I've had both (admittedly genuine ones, not Chinese copies). Atlas is best - easier to fit and to operate...

Evening folks,i'm thinking of fitting one of these locks to my R1200 GS 2010,but
the blag one from Ali Express,has anyone fitted one from A E and are they any good(y)
Thanks in advance,,,Baza

never seen one of these before... the advantage is its in the right place to operate with one hand...

but does it allow you to modulate the throttle or must u unlock every time?

I have the one at the other end (like the kaeko thing) and you can set this and still ride the bike "normally" - its a little entertaining when you reach a big town and turn it off after hours of riding - and you have to relearn normal throttle weighting

71VzdhjsRtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I can modulate mine while it’s locked. It comes with different sized pads that you place on it to get the best amount of locking to suit your needs.

but from that picture it appears you will be taking a saw tooth to the plastic throttle grip - great design ?

Back
Top Bottom