Bike boots to go under jeans.

Robbi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Afternoon all.,

Looking for some bike boots that fit under standard cut jeans, anyone got any suggestions or recommendations I could look at.??

Cheers

Robbi

Daytona Roadstars?

daytona_boots_leather_roadstar-pro_black.jpg

Reactions: SBD
Or stretchy straight cut jeans. I actually managed to squeeze my Gaerne trial boots into them. Result!

Had a pair of Daytona AC Dry GTX boots almost 6 years now for wearing with jeans. The main boot I use
Treat them with the Daytona leather grease once a year totally waterproof. Compromise on the shin protection
They have been replaced by a newer model
https://www.motolegends.com/daytona-ac-dry-boots
You can find them cheaper then ask Motolegends for the price match + 10% off....I did on mine, albeit 6 years ago got them for £226
Plenty of places in Europe selling the original at around £200 but VAT etc to pay and makes warranty diffiicult I would imagine
Also got a pair of BMW dry 'sneakers' that came up in the sale for those hot days...very comfy and waterproof
https://www.bmw-motorrad.com.my/en/wear/ride/dry-sneaker.html#/section-more-from-this-collection

+1 for Daytona Roadstars under Hood SK11 Slim Fit Jeans, work well.

I have worn short Daytona Rainbow GTX since around 2001. Original pair bought here and worn for 15 years before they went for a refurb. After another 7 years those boots have been semi-retired as no longer waterproof. They will be used for short summer rides. I bought another pair in the end of line sale at FC Moto before we left the EU and use these for touring. Seems a supplier on Amazon still has stock in some sizes. The Arrow is the current version of this boot.
I used to use the boots for commuting riding in jeans and I could wear them in the office all day, although I usually swapped out to shoes to save wear on the boots.
If you have very wide feet, try the Daytona journey GTX. I have a pair of these in the same size as the Rainbow. They are a wider fit and great for winter as they can take thick socks and my Keis heated insoles. Again, a short style. Motolegends stick these.

cheers for the replies, I'm looking for a motorcycle boot not a hiking type lace up boot - the search continues. :)

RST Adventure boots, Daytona Roadsters and Alterberg (Clubman Roadster and Roadrunner boots) all fit the bill for me but may not suit everyone. Boots are one thing you have to try for yourself because the fit varies a lot between brands, especially width fittings. Jeans will easily go inside these.

RST Adventure boots, Daytona Roadsters and Alterberg (Clubman Roadster and Roadrunner boots) all fit the bill for me but may not suit everyone. Boots are one thing you have to try for yourself because the fit varies a lot between brands, especially width fittings. Jeans will easily go inside these.
Thanks for this but I was looking for boots that go UNDER jeans

I use Gaerne Oiled Balance boots for pretty much everything.

They go under normal jeans as well as motorbike jeans and trousers. They look like they don't but they do. (unless you're a hipster with tight jeans :D )

The nice thing about these boots is that when you wear them under jeans, they look like normal boots and not motorcycle boots, and they're comfortable enough to walk around in all day.

They size them a bit small, so try a size or two bigger.

Reactions: G&T
I use Gaerne Oiled Balance boots for pretty much everything.

They go under normal jeans as well as motorbike jeans and trousers. They look like they don't but they do. (unless you're a hipster with tight jeans :D )

The nice thing about these boots is that when you wear them under jeans, they look like normal boots and not motorcycle boots, and they're comfortable enough to walk around in all day.

They size them a bit small, so try a size or two bigger.
They look good

Back
Top Bottom