BMW 1150 GS Adv - France / Belgium / Luxemburg

I do occasionally wish I had a bit of extra poke when going for a less than ideal overtake two up with luggage, but most of the time it's fine. But then I don't travel with mates who go riding like they've got something to prove. As others have said, top quality suspension goes a long way on these bikes.

IMG_3691.jpeg

Goodbye guys, I’m leaving the back of the bus which has the cool gang (1150s) and joining instead the boring kids at the front of the bus (1200s). :p

Jokes aside, I’m extremely pleased with the 1200GSA which had a full strip down and a host of new parts, it feels near new. Best thing that happened to me having the original one I bought breaking down on me.

Made me realise that actually, given the dubious quality of the 1200s vs 1150s means I really should try and find one properly looked after. This is it. I found it.

Anyway, take care all and see you at the 1200 Hexhead forum if you guys ever go over there!

Needs the frame repainting, that is just GASH
How could you speak like that about Bumblebee!

Think of the 1250 GSA gold yellow colour scheme as the younger brother who went to Eton, with my old 1200 GSA being the older brother who slummed it at the local rough estate school in a mining town somewhere…

And mine is 20% of the cost…

Back
Top Bottom