Brand new Moto Guzzi v100s corrosion

Hi.

I'm not sure what corrosion your thinking of.
Could you call me on 01159392713

Alfie

Maybe they have refitted the original engine they took out the bike when they swopped it for the corroded one

You should reply the corrosion that can be seen on the photos on your google business page or point them here and maybe they can clarify why they are dishonestly hiding the truth.

FFS : Here is a large mallet - please hit me over the head with it ! (they can't be all that smart)

Hi ,

That wasn't corrosion, It was a mark in the paint.
I collected the paint to repair that from Piaggio UK.
Would you like me to send you photo's of the repair.

Alfie

Apparently there was no corrosion. Just a mark. What horse shit.

Hi,

There was no engine corrosion.
It was a mark from the factory. The issue has been rectified.
Using the correct paint.
I was the person that collected to paint from Piaggio UK.
Unfortunately as mass production product, you do get the rare issue.

Alfie

Outlook-tepph4zp.png

Hi ,

The issues he stated "as corrosion" was in fact in the casting.
Those high sparts are cased from being sand casted.
From the photo's and how he explained the situation. I can see you're concern.
We even offered him another V100S instead.
I believe it was more buyers remorse.

Alfie

They seem determined to dig a deeper hole. I’d also like to see the repair to the graunch mark on the frame where it seemed the spanner slipped.

They are only ever going to sell it to someone who hasn’t seen this thread.

Hi ,

Alfie
Buyers Remorse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Only remorse from the OP was trying to be rolled over by chancers, I've only got one working eye, but that's enough to see the shite condition the bike was in.

This is my first post on here, as i have just been reading all the great info on here.

@ Ding Dong, Sorry you had to deal with a problem like this on a brand new bike, and had to work to get your full amount back. Well done you sir for not giving up.

@ MSC , Why make it so hard for a customer to get there money back when the good are not as they should be. If it was just one or even 2 things wrong with the bike, i bet Ding Dong would of been happy for you to sort them out and keep the bike. But it should not of left your shop with all the faults it had and he as a customer should have been delt with in a better way than he was.

:confused:

Hi ,

Alfie

He’s talking utter bo11ox
f957bae3c7a32399c25e322a2a8e3a0c.jpg

Buyers remorse !! Yeah it was a buyers remorse when I saw the heap of shite they delivered.

They tried to feck me over till the end but sadly it backfired on themselves, if they had done the right thing from the start and picked the phone up none of this would have been brought to anyones attention.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Z1r
Has MSC seen the thread and know it is first search on google, if they have would they blatently lie when asked questions as above ? Well it seems they have previously so let's say it is pure arrogance, stupidity or both. Seems they have not learned any lessons from Ding-Dong's shoddy customer experience, don't think they will be around in the long term

Last edited:
Has MSC seen the thread and know it is first search on google, if they have would they blatently lie when asked questions as above ? Well it seems they have previously so let's say it is pure arrogance, stupidity or both. Seems they have not learned any lessons from Ding-Dong's shoddy customer experience, don't think they will be around in the long term

My feelings from dealing by email with Mrs Webster-Noble (owner) she comes as someone whom does not give a toss, verging on arrogance, she felt the bike was fully acceptable in the condition it was received in.

I would have brought another V100s but my experience with MSC was enough to put me off, shame really.

Last edited:
My feelings from dealing by email with Mrs Webster-Noble (owner) she comes as someone whom does not give a toss, verging on arrogance, she felt the bike was fully acceptable in the condition it was received in.

I would have brought another V100s but my experience with MSC was enough to put me off, shame really.
And that is it all, encapsulated...I was considering one, but this thread put me right off and I am in Portugal!
How can Moto Guzzi have such dishonesty in their dealerships?

They must think the public are more stupid than MSC!

Disrespectful barely covers it.

To highlight the problems to any potential buyer, I’ve posted some basic details of this tale of woe on the Guzziriders forum.

I’m not sure how the MGCGB forum would handle it, so I’ve not posted there, they’d probably have a thromb!
I am in the MGCGB and would not have any issue with this being posted there, especially if it stops someone buying it if the repairs have not been carried out.

I still don’t understand why MSC appear to have been lumbered with this bike. If it arrived from Piaggio in this state surely they would just send it back. If MSC are responsible for the damage, how did that come about?

I would suggest that no one should buy this bike even if it has been repaired unless they benefit from a significant discount and are made fully aware of the faults and remedial work.

I am in the MGCGB and would not have any issue with this being posted there, especially if it stops someone buying it.

If any members want to add this link to MGCGB site, im more than happy.

MSC seem to be hiding the truth from any prospective buyer and making up a false story as to why i had so called buyers remorse, i feel they lied to myself and still doing so.

Back
Top Bottom