Can I change the start/end of a downloaded route?

the woodster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Chaps, I have downloaded a couple of routes from the MRA library, in preparation for my 2024 adventures in France and Belgium/Holland. They seem to be great routes but I don't want to start and/or end where they do. Can I change these? I've looked on the support centre but can't find nuffink. Thanks very much in anticipation.

You can in your MRA account. When you download it you can see the waypoints and are able to move, change, add etc.

I did this last year when finding routes for Germany - i changed fuel stops, start point, end point etc.

On your chosen route from the library Click 'page menu', then click 'use route'

Then it brings you to the familiar screen of where you create a route. Select 'waypoints'

Then you have the option to delete, move, create as needed

Not me, boss.

I will though make this a sticky, as the answer applies to any route, not just to one received via a download from a third party.

PS Don’t forget to check the routes anyway, irrespective of where they came from.

Not me, boss.

I will though make this a sticky, as the answer applies to any route, not just to one received via a download from a third party.

PS Don’t forget to check the routes anyway, irrespective of where they came from.
Oh Christ! I've mis-credited someone!!

Massive apologies to DJ123 for my stupidity. Had you not provided the diagrams I would have continued to try and find the 'use route' option in the menu from a downloaded copy, not from the original in the MRA route library.

Back
Top Bottom