Denali Shop UK (Swansea) crappy service and no contact.

Wobble

Hugh Janus
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just to advise anyone that is thinking of placing orders with them that my recent experience has been shite.

i ordered some T3 brackets and cables on Weds for a Friday AM delivery and paid pre 1am.
used their own message system to chase and heard bugger all back.
In the end, I’ve used a Bike thing (should have stayed with him but he wasn’t showing stock) and have fitted them. Opened a PayPal dispute and the seller ignored this.

now a week later they have sent the items I have no need for. I have called and left messages (no one answers the phone) and used their message system but never hear back.

Denali Shop UK, Third Floor, Langdon House, Langdon Road,
Swansea, SA1 8QY

Just to advise anyone that is thinking of placing orders with them that my recent experience has been shite.

i ordered some T3 brackets and cables on Weds for a Friday AM delivery and paid pre 1am.
used their own message system to chase and heard bugger all back.
In the end, I’ve used a Bike thing (should have stayed with him but he wasn’t showing stock) and have fitted them. Opened a PayPal dispute and the seller ignored this.

now a week later they have sent the items I have no need for. I have called and left messages (no one answers the phone) and used their message system but never hear back.

Denali Shop UK, Third Floor, Langdon House, Langdon Road,
Swansea, SA1 8QY
use the distance selling regulations

use the distance selling regulations
IMHO PayPal are much easier to deal with, had to use the service a few times in the past and they take the money back without any fuss or hassle.

Hmmmmmm

I've had issues with them too, and the communication is something to be desired. I've only ordered from them if i could not source things elsewhere.

Just read their trust pilot reviews, not good reading

Been in touch with Denali in the USA, they don’t sell to the Denali Shop UK, and want them to stop selling their products. The UK distribution is done by R&G who then sell them on, the shysters in UK buy from R&G

Been in touch with Denali in the USA, they don’t sell to the Denali Shop UK, and want them to stop selling their products. The UK distribution is done by R&G who then sell them on, the shysters in UK buy from R&G

Very true, abnout R&G. I'm not far from their HQ & when i order Denali items for which they fulfill the delivery, more often than not i can get a same day/next day delivery direct from them - not a courier, but someone from R&G.

Mrs Wobble refused delivery, Ill be using PayPal for the discussion from now the twerps at Denali Shop UK have a TrustPilot review full of no comms and generally being shit to their customers

PayPal refunded all monies. The seller made no contact with me at all, but tried to wriggle out of the PayPal dispute by providing a tracking number. The same showed him receiving the item back from RM as it was refused delivery. PayPal saw thru his attempted deception thankfully.

What a shite way to run a business, even Denali in the US dont like him being associated with their products but R&G keep supplying.
I dont need to get much in the way of Denali now, but Ill be using Steve at a Bike Thing from now on.

I can only suggest that you give Denali Shop UK of Swansea none of your hard earned cash.

I had same problem. No answer to phone and had to resort to threats. Got some of what I ordered and money back on the rest. Definitely one to avoid.

Back
Top Bottom