Does Wunderlich tool box for with Mosko Moto back country panniers?

Swissdoc

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Pick your brains time... I currently have the Touratatt tool box on the nearside of my 2019 GS rallye 1250. I have both the aluminium panniers and a set of Mosko Motos that I fit to the aluminium frames when my son and I do a bit of gravel etc... They fit with the touratech toolbox but I fancy the bigger Wunderlich one. However this appears to have a large plate securing it to the frames and I just wondered if the MM panniers would fit with it. Does anyone have any experience of this in the collective?
I contacted Wunderlich who were most helpful (not) and their very Germanic response was '..as ve say on ze vebsite, it is compatible viz ze BMW panniers'... Which I knew already...
Any info gratefully received etc...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Pick your brains time... I currently have the Touratatt tool box on the nearside of my 2019 GS rallye 1250. I have both the aluminium panniers and a set of Mosko Motos that I fit to the aluminium frames when my son and I do a bit of gravel etc... They fit with the touratech toolbox but I fancy the bigger Wunderlich one. However this appears to have a large plate securing it to the frames and I just wondered if the MM panniers would fit with it. Does anyone have any experience of this in the collective?
I contacted Wunderlich who were most helpful (not) and their very Germanic response was '..as ve say on ze vebsite, it is compatible viz ze BMW panniers'... Which I knew already...

Sorry...finger trouble... Does it FIT with....

I had the BMW Attacama panniers along with a touratech tool box and it fitted okay. I did add a washer between the mounting plate and the rack for perfect clearance though

Thank you

Although I've just reread your post... I currently have the touratech toolbox, which does indeed fit with the Mosko Motos as I have used them with it. The question was whether they would fit with the Wunderlich toolbox...!

Although I've just reread your post... I currently have the touratech toolbox, which does indeed fit with the Mosko Motos as I have used them with it. The question was whether they would fit with the Wunderlich toolbox...!

Sorry I've just realised I actually have this Wunderlich toolbox. No idea why I said Touratech

Back
Top Bottom