Entering America

My God ! this place is full of crims !

be to USA once , no visa in my passport , immigration gave me a temp visa , on a bit of paper ...got stopped for "jay walking" at a set of red lights , copper had to call up some help ...after 30 mins let me go with a verbal warning , where upon i pointed out i had waited for all the lights to go red , before i crossed the road WHICH he saw me do .
He asked me why i wasn't in a car , i said i haven't got one. ... he couldn't grasp that on a ship you don't get to take a vehicle with you...

my wife threw a hairbrush at her ex and it drew a tiny bit of blood,so he phones cops she get a record,so getting into usa 5 years ago,she had to go to the usa embassy in london and be interviewed ,they took her passport of her and then posted it home with a visa ,we all had esta,s.so when we did land in florida ,the immigration guy scans her passport and looks at her visa and says whos been a naughty girl then,he then makes a joke about sending her home ,it was funny looking at her face but i knew he was having a joke.

Back
Top Bottom