Evening all, another GS newbie…

Martylaa

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening all, a R1250GS TE new owner here saying hi, I’ll apologise in advance for asking shed loads of questions.

Currently own a Triumph Street Triple RS which I love, but I do miss having a bike I can do hours of miles on in comfort.

Welcome to the mad house. Before you ask any questions you might want to try the search facility first to keep the forum crocodiles at bay and ffs don't ask about oil or tyre choices ;)

Cheers, pick my GS up when i return home the end of October, so busy buying bits and gathering info, cant wait to give it a run out.

Well I finally got my bike today, looking forward to fitting some bits bought from here and elsewhere and getting out on the beauty next week...

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpeg
    IMG_0899.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 9
Well I finally got my bike today, looking forward to fitting some bits bought from here and elsewhere and getting out on the beauty next week...
Nice one, HP like my own.
Although mines got a blue colour up the centre tank and gold wheels.

Yours a '21?

Nice one, HP like my own.
Although mines got a blue colour up the centre tank and gold wheels.

Yours a '21?
Yes its a 21 plate, going to spend the next few days putting all the bits on and will have to take it easy for a bit as I need to run in the new Trail Attack 3 tyres, can't wait for next week...

Back
Top Bottom