For ALL Shit’Air Stickers, comments, questions and moans

You can get little tubes for your little green insurance plaquette. You could fit your Crit'Air in one of those.
Tube

As of the back end of this year there is no need for us to have the insurance plaquette displayed on the vehicle as the police will be able to see from their computer (phone?) if you are insured, or not.

You can get little tubes for your little green insurance plaquette. You could fit your Crit'Air in one of those.
Tube

As of the back end of this year there is no need for us to have the insurance plaquette displayed on the vehicle as the police will be able to see from their computer (phone?) if you are insured, or not.

À partir du 1er avril apparemment ;)

Thinking of a French trip later in spring. Impressed that my Crit air roundel arrived in about 5 days from applying. Fits in an old tax disc holder I had lying around.

Tube

Cheaper in England....

Or, if you prefer the traditional style:

Just got my Crit d'Air sticker yesterday, thanks for the tip on using the old tax disk holder. :thumb2

Mine arrived yesterday and surprised it's a purple Level 1 Disc for my 2015 Honda Crosstourer! Thought it would be a yellow Level 2 Disc.

Mine arrived yesterday and surprised it's a purple Level 1 Disc for my 2015 Honda Crosstourer! Thought it would be a yellow Level 2 Disc.

Euro 4 for bikes is purple level 1 - any bike registered after 1st Jan 2017 had to be Euro 4 but many bikes were meeting Euro 4 before that.

Cars need to be Euro 5+

I’ll be travelling down through Rouen en route to Sid’s in August, so looked into this for my 1150. Not eligible, due to being first registered 1/4/2000, so no stopping for me…

Because when I clicked your link it showed 11.99 euros..... and still does. Maybe clicking the link in France it is 7.90 ?
Probably because the market for the insurance sticker holder has just fallen out of the bottom. Not required after 1st April.

The application site https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/certificat/demande/ext/vehicules is doing my head in as the programming seems to be wonky. Most of the bits I can work out, but two are doing my head in as I want to get them right, but only can guesstimate the answer..

So is:
A Euro 5 motorbike a "Category M1" vehicle?
The fuel type for a petrol motor bike a "Energies ES" or not?

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Category.PNG
    Category.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Fuels.PNG
    Fuels.PNG
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
The application site https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/certificat/demande/ext/vehicules is doing my head in as the programming seems to be wonky. Most of the bits I can work out, but two are doing my head in as I want to get them right, but only can guesstimate the answer..

So is:
A Euro 5 motorbike a "Category M1" vehicle?
The fuel type for a petrol motor bike a "Energies ES" or not?

Thanks for any help.
I would have thought that your category is L3e, L4e, L5e or L7e

Fuel type is 'Essence'

Just had a quick look
M1 is for cars

Just select motorcycle and petrol (essence if it's in French)
Problem is that it doesn't show motorcycles, I'm only seeing the categories in my post, hence my confusion. Tried their website in Chrome and Edge and both aren't clear when I look at them.

Edit: V5 shows it's a "L3" in "J", just above the type approval number. Happy days, thanks for everyone's help!

Back
Top Bottom