FRANCE OFF-ROAD HOLIDAYS

jully@fr

Reaction score
OFF-ROAD school with a Gentleman David FRETIGNE.:teacher
First of all this is not an advertising, I am not here to sell anything. I am here to share the great experience I had, giving you a terrific spot for riding holidays.:thumby:
I want you to have the time of your life in an Off Road riding close to the Dordogne exactly in Aveyron south west of France. With your friends or colleagues or even alone. I know a wonderful place to ride your bikes discovering an amazing landscape. :tumbleweed
I followed two training courses by David FRETIGNE in Villefranche de Rouergue, the first 3 days took place in May in wet conditions (all kinds of mud or gravel, sand, slippery stones, rocks, river crossing spot) the second 2 days in July were dusty, rolling stones, dry cart tracks dry sand, also good learning conditions.:clap
I am just telling you should “go there and enjoy”.:bounce1
Enjoy learning to manage a big bike in raw conditions also with a passenger:love. You will be surprised how fast you improve your riding skills. Most of us never practiced Off-Road.
Whatever the bike is, BMW R1200 GS ADV, KTM 1290 ADV or YAMAHA 1200 SUPER-TENERE for the biggest, all other smaller adventure bikes are welcomed.
After my two training courses I asked David and Gemme (his spouse) if it could be possible to train people in English or German and if so, I would like to share this with other motorcyclists. As I said on a German Forum I spent 2 days training by BMW Hechlingen Enduro-Park I liked it very much, but in Aveyron driving through a terrific landscape is something else.
They are organized in this way: minimum 5 motorcycles (off-road training course with passenger is possible) maximum 8 motorcycles. You can come over with friends or colleagues with your passenger or even alone. Bed and breakfast is included (one more night is 30€ with breakfast on demand)
After your training days you may spend your holidays in that touristic region where you can easily find cottages to rent. :campingTake your bike to visit all the lovely roads, monuments, natural sites, the beautiful old villages and taste the gastronomy there.:Motomartin
Enjoy the off-road riding, the sightseeing’s, there is no better way to visit that lovely place. And if you do not discover the fountain of youth in the woods, you will have your rejuvenating experience. Now in my eyes the 1200 GS-ADV looks really different. I don’t want to punish it riding exclusively on paved roads. Now, I know how to do, no more excuses “en avant pour l’Aventure” Head off for Adventure. :ukgser
David is preparing you for a Rally raid race or Adventure travel depending on how far you want your dreams to come true.
There are possibilities in August for solo and group (mini 5 bikes) training. You have to check this out with David.
For your information there is an Off-Road training scheduled for the 5th and 6th of September 2015.
Take a look on his website below and discover what he can do for you.
http://www.davidfretigne.com/
Villefranche du Rouergue is less than 2 hours from Toulouse Airport and very close to Cahors, Rodez, Albi or Montauban.
I would be happy for any questions regarding these Big Bikes training courses.
Feel free by asking for help.
I felt so welcome by David and Gemme, like Family. I am sure you will love it.
So again this is not an advertising, Off-Road teaching is not my job nor my hobby.
Enjoy that’s all.:wave
Jully@fr

Back
Top Bottom