Fused plug for power socket to Quest Ram mount

tonyw

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a replacement fused plug for my Quest 1 Ram Mount i.e a BMW plug for the power socket but with a built in fuse. I've tried the usual suppliers with no luck but the guy at Ram Mounts (who couldn't supply a replacement plug) said that he thought someone on the site knew of a supplier. I gather that it's crucial that the QPAC bit is protected by a 1 1/2 amp fuse so I can't just use the standard BMW plug.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement fused plug for my Quest 1 Ram Mount i.e a BMW plug for the power socket but with a built in fuse. I've tried the usual suppliers with no luck but the guy at Ram Mounts (who couldn't supply a replacement plug) said that he thought someone on the site knew of a supplier. I gather that it's crucial that the QPAC bit is protected by a 1 1/2 amp fuse so I can't just use the standard BMW plug.

Tony.. finally got me. Suffice it to say I agree and understand your problems, but its the feckwits along the greasy pole who cannot sort something so simple out (maybe not a good career day in general .. me thinks, am I bovvered:nenau) . Anyway its on my desk, sealed in a bag with an address in France

The QPAC device with plug or inline fuseholder to bare wire end is 1.5 Amp rated .. do not be tempted to exceed this rated level.

Back
Top Bottom