GS1250 19-23 Exhaust headers any about!?

Scamps51

Reaction score
After an after market set of headers (Decat) too fit my bike if anyone has anything laying around!

Have a look at Black Widow as they do a set.

I have a link pipe and end can on my 1989 EXUP and the quality is very good... I'd happily put these headers on my GSA & at the price it's a steal!

I have a link pipe and end can on my 1989 EXUP and the quality is very good... I'd happily put these headers on my GSA & at the price it's a steal!
Wow I thought they would be considerably more and it includes the servo eliminator!!

I was looking at those a while ago and was a bit dubious because of the low cost.
Wonder if anyone here has fitted them?

Think I’ll just go ahead an order them let’s see how good they are fitted etc when they get here cheers mate

I've been fitting Black Widow stuff to my customs and creations for many years. I've never had a set of headers that didn't fit well or weren't as well made as the originals. It's good value stuff from Eastern Europe I believe.

It's only bent pipe at the end of the day. It doesn't need to cost £1500.

I was thinking to fit a full system with these headers and re-map, but I've decided to hold off seeing as my bike was new a few months ago so I ought to be wary of voiding the warranty for now..

I was thinking to fit a full system with these headers and re-map, but I've decided to hold off seeing as my bike was new a few months ago so I ought to be wary of voiding the warranty for now..
I'm just asking a question here so don't hate me.

Surely the bike wouldn't need a remap as the ECU should cope with a change like this??

I'm just asking a question here so don't hate me.

Surely the bike wouldn't need a remap as the ECU should cope with a change like this??
..a performance re-map..

A lot of new bikes run lean, so that's also on my mind. My intention is to keep this bike for quite a while (well longer than I usually keep things) & if I choose to stay within the BMW warranty scheme maybe not wise to go changing things like headers. to be honest this GSA runs really nicely, so it's not like it's desperate as it was on my 2013 GSA for example that was really underpowered & benefitted hugely from a can & a map.

..a performance re-map..

A lot of new bikes run lean, so that's also on my mind. My intention is to keep this bike for quite a while (well longer than I usually keep things) & if I choose to stay within the BMW warranty scheme maybe not wise to go changing things like headers. to be honest this GSA runs really nicely, so it's not like it's desperate as it was on my 2013 GSA for example that was really underpowered & benefitted hugely from a can & a map.
I'm going to ask the dealer when I go in for a service in April as I intend to extend my warranty at the end of the year so will be interested to find out

Back
Top Bottom