GSA Inner Bags

I was looking at those as a guaranteed waterproof set plus potential use as an external roll bag, but customs charges was putting me off as i couldn't work out a final price.

How did it work for you ? do they come direct to your door and what % customs do you end up paying ?

Cheer

I was looking at those as a guaranteed waterproof set plus potential use as an external roll bag, but customs charges was putting me off as i couldn't work out a final price.

How did it work for you ? do they come direct to your door and what % customs do you end up paying ?

Cheers
As Marky states MOTEA uk not motec (typo error) delivered to door with no customs to pay but took a while from ordering to receiving 👍

As Marky states MOTEA uk not motec (typo error) delivered to door with no customs to pay but took a while from ordering to receiving 👍
Thanks for that. I've just ordered the full black set and with the discount comes down below the threshold so that will do for me.

I have my order confirmations so fingers crossed they'll be here soon.. Not that I'm going anywhere on the bike mind!

I have my order confirmations so fingers crossed they'll be here soon.. Not that I'm going anywhere on the bike mind!
Same for me...... lets see how long it takes. You got the set i was looking at but i ended up with black.

I talked to a helpful German lady before i bought as i couldn't understand the pricing difference, and she confirmed the two are exactly the same other than colour. She also confirmed the customs duty situation re above £135 so in the order went.

Same for me...... lets see how long it takes. You got the set i was looking at but i ended up with black.

I talked to a helpful German lady before i bought as i couldn't understand the pricing difference, and she confirmed the two are exactly the same other than colour. She also confirmed the customs duty situation re above £135 so in the order went.
I concluded the same so I'm glad the lady said that..

Mine have just been delivered & look ace. Very pleased with the quality and plentiful straps..

d502b43e9e5376c55cfe30da6fdd97aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has any body used the lomo large panniers as an alternative inner bag? Does it work well or do you lose too much space due to clips and buckles?

I just leave mine in the boxes and had no problems in 5 years. Zips are fine but they dont get loads of hammer cos i just leave em open most times at the top and fold the flap to the inside of the bag so access is quick when i'm out and about.
Same here, I just leave the. In and mostly unzipped. Mine are same as Robinyuill’s, Maine Events, and are still looking good. Luckily for me, my panniers and rear box have never let in any water, not even in torrential rain, so I’ve stuck with these inner bags. I actually have a BMW rear box inner bag, fully waterproof and never used… not sure why I’ve not sold it? It’s there for when I might need it.

Whilst on the subject of alloy luggage; I just thought I’d say that I really like the ease of top the loading cases. Watching touring mates faffing around with their side opening cases makes me feel glad that I didn’t go that way.

Back
Top Bottom