Guys need the parts ringed in blue

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Hi, I have two outfits and want to hardwire into both. Trouble is I have all the mounts for bike one and just some for bike two !! ☹️
I need the small backplate that holds the wire feed and also holds it to the mounting stalk ( which I also need ). Anyone know where I can order these or
even may have bits in their Zumo stash ! Zumo 390LM. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG20231129151835.jpg
    IMG20231129151835.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 42
It’s just standard RAM mount stuff looking at it

have a look on Amazon, you should find plenty of bits

I‘d happily give you one I’ve got from a TomTom but posting things to the UK has become complicated and would cost more than the clamp

Kenny, Have a word with Ash

I gave him some RAM bits just so he'd fuck off my stall and stop upsetting the punters at an autojumble in Netley Marsh last September :dabone

Tell him I said you could have them for FREE :D

I think the plate your after is called a 'square amps' if that's what your looking for. Check out RAM MOUNTS UK. Obviously they have the arms and they can be had easily enough.

Go to ram mounts uk and put this is the search bar -

Square Base with AMPS Hole Pattern and 1.5" Ball

Hope that helps if i've understood correctly.

Kenny, Have a word with Ash

I gave him some RAM bits just so he'd fuck off my stall and stop upsetting the punters at an autojumble in Netley Marsh last September :dabone

Tell him I said you could have them for FREE :D
Got to be careful with ASH, once contacted he starts to send his jokes to you !! :oops:

I think the plate your after is called a 'square amps' if that's what your looking for. Check out RAM MOUNTS UK. Obviously they have the arms and they can be had easily enough.

Go to ram mounts uk and put this is the search bar -

Square Base with AMPS Hole Pattern and 1.5" Ball

Hope that helps if i've understood correctly.
Thanks guys, think I may have found what I am after... I already have the Zumo 390LM holder and the connection lead ........

Attachments

• Garmin mount.jpg
    Garmin mount.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23
If the square is the same as fits the 500/550 Zumo, then I have one if you are stuck.
Mark

Back
Top Bottom