Hand Hotel venue for Llangollen 2006

:thumb yes though i would have some luxury. See you there.

Tim

Quite a few rooms left yet :thumb

I'll have a word with the manager and get a meal sorted for the Saturday evening abd get a Poll going to see how many want feeding :bakerman: :bakerman: :popcorn

Charlie Stubs said:
Quite a few rooms left yet :thumb

I'll have a word with the manager and get a meal sorted for the Saturday evening.

I'll get a Poll going to see how many want feeding :bakerman: :bakerman: :popcorn

Thanks Charlie :thumb

Whatton said:
Oh yeah, it was a nightmare finding a meal in the town last year on the Friday. Riverking did us proud on the Saturday and sorted out getting the dinning room in the hotel for us and the hotel put extra staff on to feed us.

Has anything been mentioned to the hotel this year, I'm sure they'd prefer advance warning :D

Want there last year, but was the year before, a few of us had a meal in a small restaurant just at the side of the bridge, everyone who went commented how good it was, i think it was called ceasers, might just have to have a bite there friday night and see what pans out saturday night....be nice if we could have Gs bash and bite saturday night. :beerjug: :D

Andy

Thought it would be a good idea to actually get round to booking.... :eek:

Just booked now....there`s still some rooms left.

tarka said:
Thought it would be a good idea to actually get round to booking.... :eek:

Just booked now....there`s still some rooms left.

Some idiot told me there was only two rooms left, we got one of those..... :confused:

Andy

MrIFan said:
Make that 5 singles, just booked mine :thumb

Look forward to seeing you there Ian :thumb

Steve & Jill

So what's the head count so far? Anyone anorakish enough to list names.

Looks like twenty riders plus the odd partner in tow so far for the hotel, not sure about happy campers though?
a070.gif

Your partner's odd?

Wait until we tell her ( assume it's a her? :bounce1 ) You'l be in deep cack.

Whatton said:
Looks like twenty riders plus the odd partner in tow so far for the hotel, not sure about happy campers though?
a070.gif

in a small querelous voice from the back of the room...........I'll be there, in a little blue tent, please don't be nasty to me, I'll be ever so quiet and not make any fuss, you wont hardly know I'm there, obviously I can't stay in the hotel, 'cos I'm poor, and dont get paid much, not like that Mr Beemer, who gets a pay cheque the size of a small African sub-continents National debt, so he can afford big motorbikes, and posh hotels and everything. I'll sit at the back, honest :beerjug: :cool:

snoopy said:
Ive booked. Me and the gs are travelling from Harpenden, Hertsfordshire if anyones near or en route.

Looking forward to it!

I will be traveling up from Amersham in Bucks and I see there is another from Heathrow.

Maybe we could ride up together on the friday?

Jon :thumb

Whatton said:
a070.gif

I'll be pitching me tent again :thumb

They reckon they can squeeze one more single room for me... but it'll be one of the rooms that the staff usually use for the season... :eek:

ah well mustn't grumble... just fancied a spot of luxurey and a change from me tent... ah well... as long as they don't expected to do any waitressing.... :eek :D

Back
Top Bottom