Headlight “pro”

Getting these for next time I go and do some night riding……….
bb69f67971748c2d0c30565fc048a263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 1250gs 2022 with the LED mechanical adaptive light and it's the best headlight I've ever had on a bike(including a 2019 1250gs) .
Same here, by far the best headlight I have had on a bike (2019 GSA included)

I had a close look at a 1300 today and I can't see such an obvious headlight adjuster but there is a shrouded screw head which must be it.
Don't they have self-levelling?

(should have looked up)

Yes but there is always a manual adjuster to calibrate the "Zero" position.... Except on some really modern cars where it is done in software... I hope they haven't done that on this bike.

I had a close look at a 1300 today and I can't see such an obvious headlight adjuster but there is a shrouded screw head which must be it.
Rode in the dark down unlit country roads this morning very early and I think the GS1300 headlight is a good improvement over the 1250, a wide spread of light and I think the best headlight I have ever had on a motorcycle. I do also have the bmw standard spots which were also on 👍

Rode in the dark down unlit country roads this morning very early and I think the GS1300 headlight is a good improvement over the 1250, a wide spread of light and I think the best headlight I have ever had on a motorcycle. I do also have the bmw standard spots which were also on 👍
sounds hopeful that the 1300 headlight is as good or better than the 1250gs. Was that compared to a 1250gs with LED headlight.. Wonder if the 1300 is ok if you turn the spots off ??.

sounds hopeful that the 1300 headlight is as good or better than the 1250gs. Was that compared to a 1250gs with LED headlight.. Wonder if the 1300 is ok if you turn the spots off ??.
I didn’t have the bmw spots on my 1250GS, so maybe a little unfair, however the headlight is good👌

Did you get the aux spot lights factory fitted, or swop over from the 1250?

Rode in the dark down unlit country roads this morning very early and I think the GS1300 headlight is a good improvement over the 1250, a wide spread of light and I think the best headlight I have ever had on a motorcycle. I do also have the bmw standard spots which were also on

Thanks - I guess it must be my crappy eyes then! I was waiting for another opinion but I guess it must be me!

Well hopefully it’s just ‘me’ and the light is good but I’m only expressing what I think.

Perhaps my eyes are going as I get older?

Perhaps there is something wrong with mine?

Hopefully other lads might be able to share what they think?

You were correct the headlight in my 1300gs is very poor. There's no concentration of light beam on the headlight it just spreads across too wide a pattern and is weak. It also has shadows in the beam of unlit lines. Should be replaced as not fit for purpose. It's worse than the 1250gs led adaptive headlight on my previous 2022 build bike.

Back
Top Bottom